serious Q about drug testing results

bob

Ricky Gervais belt
@Black
Reaction score
when exactly are fighters tested pre fight and post fight?
once tested do the results go on some sort of public record? or are they released to the fighter and ufc only?

if the ufc knew about this weeks before the fight and didn't say anything .. why bring it out at all? is there a chance bones is gunna test positive for using rack during the fight so they are choosing to make the "out of competition" results public to do some damage control for the inevitable "in competition" results that will make jbj and the ufc look far worse than a casual toot in brazil?

im having trouble understanding just how the commish goes about all this so if anyone can shed some light id be grateful.

cliffs**
fedor was over rated
wand only crushed cans
nick diaz is shit at nun-chucku
connor gets easy fights.

Last edited:
when exactly are fighters tested pre fight and post fight?
once tested do the results go on some sort of public record? or are they released to the fighter and ufc only?

if the ufc knew about this weeks before the fight and didn't say anything .. why bring it out at all? is there a chance bones is gunna test positive for using rack during the fight so they are choosing to make the "out of competition" results public to do some damage control for the inevitable "in competition" results that will make jbj and the ufc look far worse than a casual toot in brazil?

im having trouble understanding just how the commish goes about all this so if anyone can shed some light id be grateful.

Your question is too legit so sadly you wont receive many responses.
You been here since 2002 you should now better, u need to add to your post how Fedor was overrated, Silva only crushed cans and GSP is a pussy and Diaz beat him and go robbed. U will then get loads of responses.

You been here since 2002 you should now better, u need to add to your post how Fedor was overrated, Silva only crushed cans and GSP is a pussy and Diaz beat him and go robbed. U will then get loads of responses.

your right.

yeah dammit bob

[YT]hYUaRDRKNak[/YT]

Bob, I like your "damage control theory." I am sure UFC suspects he will pop again when the next results are released.

However, I do not have a "serious" answer for your "serious" question. I would assume the UFC always gets knowledge ahead of time, but it eventually always gets to the public.

I was also wondering about this. Shouldnt this be illegal? To release this info is invasion of privacy. I mean unless he violated some rules or policies by the ufc(which he didnt since they say out of comp. this isnt illegal), this is in a way his personal medical information IMO and should not be publicized. Not to mention it also hurts his image badly.

Bob, I like your "damage control theory." I am sure UFC suspects he will pop again when the next results are released.

However, I do not have a "serious" answer for your "serious" question. I would assume the UFC always gets knowledge ahead of time, but it eventually always gets to the public.

Do you "mock" my use of quotations?

I was also wondering about this. Shouldnt this be illegal? To release this info is invasion of privacy. I mean unless he violated some rules or policies by the ufc(which he didnt since they say out of comp. this isnt illegal), this is in a way his personal medical information IMO and should not be publicized. Not to mention it also hurts his image badly.

Well, just the fact that he can't hide any medical information/condition from the UFC means that the information in question isn't fully personal. Also, the information gained from the testing is gained in order for the athletic commission to issue a licence, so I'm guessing that athletes have to also sign away the rights to use the said information to the commission, which in turn is a public body and has the right to release any information it deems relevant. Probably, a lot of times, UFC knows this and releases the information before the commission has the chance to, in order not to look like it's covering up illegal behaviour of it's fighters.

Also, not sure how it works in the US regarding blood tests as proof of possession, but possession of under 1g of coke lands you in jail for at least a year. So, Jones not really involved in harmless behaviour.

i "enjoy" using quotations in "random" places that make no sense

I used them twice on "in competition" and "out of competion" to highlight the abusurdity of those time categories. Sorry if it was too random for your tastes.

And bump....
Because there needs to be more clarification on this... to many personal opinion threads.. not enough..... "substance"

Back