ImpossibleLeanFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif
VioletWarlikeImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif
IncompatibleForcefulAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif
ClosedCircularAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

sergei doesn't look as tall as i thought he was
ngannou and Gane are both 6'5 while he looks about 6'2 or 3 maybe

he might get grappledfucked again but who knows
insane power

I love me some Bam Bam....but him taking a fight just 2 months after getting TKO is Galaxy Brain to say the least. He always has that Heavyweight Punchers chance to get the job done but....
I feel like Tai has over achieved. He's in the Masvidal spot where you are fighting guys you shouldn't be in there with. Volkov is probably next and I don't see him winning that either.

So does he do the shoey if he get KTFO?

Tai didn’t take enough time to recover, he got seriously concussed against Gane twice. I know Pav has power but dude got dropped by a jab.

Tai didn’t take enough time to recover, he got seriously concussed against Gane twice. I know Pav has power but dude got dropped by a jab.

His face looked like he got mauled by a bear 54 seconds into the fight, it had nothing to do with time since his last loss, he got his face boxed off literally. Nobody would take all those shots from a guy that big and stay in a fight, if anything Tai stayed in there longer than average cause he has a chin.

His face looked like he got mauled by a bear 54 seconds into the fight, it had nothing to do with time since his last loss, he got his face boxed off literally. Nobody would take all those shots from a guy that big and stay in a fight, if anything Tai stayed in there longer than average cause he has a chin.

Tai was dropped by Blagoy Ivanov.

He doesn't have a chin though he does sometimes display next level toughness.

Back