What do you say?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“Just recently, we've been more seriously discussing a sequel to Crashers, [Owen Wilson] and myself and the director and a producer,” Vaughn told Yahoo Entertainment while promoting his upcoming body-swapping horror-comedy Freaky. “There’s an idea that’s a good idea … for the first time, there's kind of an original thought.”

Sequels more than less suck 90% of the time. I don't see this being any different.

I didn't even like the original movie that much

They’re both in their 50’s now. I don’t think anybody wants to see them still trying to get girls at weddings. They would essentially be the Will Ferrell character from the first movie that they didn’t want to be. Same concept if they’re training a new generation of crashers. I just don’t see the point

I feel like The Internship was a pseudo sequel anyway and it sucked. I still would like to see what they can do with a second wedding crashers

Nah that sounds pathetic tbh.

I'd absolutely watch it on streaming and would never pay 20 bucks to see it in a theatre.

The first one was great. One of my favorite comedies tbh (Step Brothers and Old School as well).

That being said, unless it's a streaming movie like @dc007 said, I'm not interested.

Didn’t the first one end with both guys turning their back on hedonistic, sex maniac lives? Where do you even go from there?

Didn’t the first one end with both guys turning their back on hedonistic, sex maniac lives? Where do you even go from there?

Turns out they were actually aliens from the planet Zeist and have to start over again.

This film was great for me as a teen virgin
Boobs

Back