• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 28th PBC PPV Errol Spence jr vs Shawn Porter

Great fight today, looking forward to watching it. I like Shawn but he is about to get bashed up something fierce. Errol is just to sharp for Shawn and anywhere Shawn wants to fight is ground zero for him. I'm predicting Errol stops Shawn either by putting him out, or by Kenny or the ref calling it off.

Great fight today, looking forward to watching it. I like Shawn but he is about to get bashed up something fierce. Errol is just to sharp for Shawn and anywhere Shawn wants to fight is ground zero for him. I'm predicting Errol stops Shawn either by putting him out, or by Kenny or the ref calling it off.
Really? Porter has never been stopped. Spence couldn't even finish 135er Mikey Garcia.

Really? Porter has never been stopped. Spence couldn't even finish 135er Mikey Garcia.

Many thought that should have been stopped, to be honest. I think even I thought or posted about it in the 10th or so and I'm pretty hard-core you go out on your shield. lol
Porter is tough, but I'm going with Spence stopping him late in this one, myself.

Yes. Because styles make fights and Errol has the perfect combination of physicality, skill, and punching power to make Porter pay dearly inside, and on the outside. As soon as Mikey realized what he was dealing with he fought to survive and did, and lets not forget Mikey won a belt at 140 against Lipinets and was a top p4p fighter. The only other person to stop Kell Brook before Spence was a killer punching MW in Golovkin, and if Adrian Broner can drop Shawn Porter, than Errol will bludgeon him.

Spence takes it to Porter and dictates the pace from the get go, if not, Porter will set in and make it ugly, Spence wins regardless but if he wants to knock him out he will have to draw first IMO

I have a feeling Dirrell-Benavidez steals the show

Porter is such a damn savage. You'll never tune in to a porter fight and be mad because he's not giving it his all.

Much respect to Porter. I really didnt think he could last 12.

damn, what a fight.

man, porter showed up! i figured he'd be in shape, but i didn't think he'd be this ready.

spence fought porter's fight though. i'm not sure why, but errol looks like he wants to beat guys at their own game. i felt like there were a couple of times when porter looked to be slowing down, and spence let him off the hook... but then porter regrouped really quickly and continued with his onslaught.

shawn's style isn't pretty, but it is effective, and i have to admit, it's quite entertaining.

What a main event!!!!! A WAR

Good looking ppv overall

This was a gud fight. Both guys brought it

I wanted Porter to win though

(not as much as I would like Ruiz to beat the snot out of that arrogant dude from England again, but that's a different topic)

Back