Semi Trucks Revenge & Brake Checks

pissed off or not, you'd have to be a registered brainlet to attempted these fuckaroos with semi trucks.

Playing games with 80000 pounds of moving vehicle is a quick way to get dead.

I was watching those last night. The Russian ones are great.

Playing games with 80000 pounds of moving vehicle is a quick way to get dead.

And they can't stop on a dime.

Its also worth mentioning truck drivers drive as much as 11 hours a day, or 70 hours within 8 days.

I saw a picture of an SUV that got its back end folded into its front half because it brake-checked (or as I like to say broke-check) a semi. Just fucking smushed like wrapping paper by a third-grader.

The paramedic husband in our group just had to add in, "They tow the entire cube away, and cut the passengers out later."

we used to have Germans trying to enter into our Tactical Convoys on the Autobahn, trying to brakecheck in their tiny Peugots or Reynaults

it was never not hilarious, like brah i'm in a 5k gallon tanker, you're in a Mr Bean car.....who is going to win?

I went down a rabbit hole one night watching these. Obviously idiots, but the ones who keep switching lanes brake checking until something happens take it to a new level. Getting pushed sideways down the highway has gotta put the fear in you.

I had a trucker mess with me one early morning coming back from Virginia. I signaled to pass three of them who were in a line. I got past two and the lead truck cut me off and slowed down, staying at the back door of the last truck to his right. Eventually the trucks got enough separation for me to pass on the right then get back into the left ahead of the.A-hole. He grabbed a gear and tried closing the gap between us.

We both caught up with the lead truck on the right. The guy behind me was definitely messing with me. I baited him to get 2 truck lengths in front of his buddy to the right then got off of the gas as we hit a steep little hill. I slowed to 35 MPH and the other two trucks started passing us at 50 or so. I gunned it and passed the lead truck before he could cut me off. The a-hole was left behind us in the left lane grabbing lower gears and was probably doing 28 MPH when I lost sight of his headlights. You should never brake check a semi. Driving slowly to screw them over is a different story.

also apparently people are like astoundingly bad drivers in Russia

given how poor that country is, it's the only thing that explains like every car having a dashcam. For documentation purposes for insurance

Didn't watch but a friend in hs was fkn with a trucker...Brake checking him and what not. Then they hit a stop light and the trucker got out and started mauling his car and trying to rip the door off the hinges like a roid head. Buddy locked the doors and cried his eyes out.

Back