Self-proclaimed "sex god" Meatloaf declares climate change isn't real

Here is the deal on climate change. Of course it's real, but not in the way the enviro-zealots are claiming. From the earth's first day the climate has vacillated from periods of warming through periods of cooling, and back and forth and back and forth. All before F150's and central air and farmed beef. This will continue to happen until earth's final day. When the idiot enviro-zealots get their way and we're all forced from our cooled houses and safe, comfortable cars into Quonset huts and onto Schwinn's, the earth will just continue to behave the way planets behave. The only meaningful change being to make us all unsafe and uncomfortable.

P.S. Yes, hippies, humans may have some impact on the earth, and trees are good, etc. We just don't have the impact you think we have. If an ice age is coming, it will come. If we are warming, we will. Just thank God we've got A/C.
This is complete bullshit. Sorry dude.

The entertainment industry wants him to lie and pretend he honors Greta.. But he won't do that.

Says Greta is brainwashed.

https://etcanada.com/news/566141/se...-why-he-thinks-greta-thunberg-is-brainwashed/

Here's a song of his:

tenor.gif

War room------------------------>

"I can see paradise by the bush fire light . . . "

Oh wait, it's not real.

He beat Tyler durden’s ass in a fight (sort of) and also compelled Tyler to admit him into fight club even though he couldn’t pass the test (sort of) and of course he happens to be the only one to get killed but let’s ignore that.

honestly meatloaf was so great in that movie that I wish he acted in more stuff. Although I can’t seem to differentiate his face in my mind from Tom Arnold for some reason. They blend in my head

Do you think he's trolling? Like, he doesn't have much to offer to the climate change debate but he can make himself a mockery and attach himself to the anti side?

LOL, I haven't met a person yet that doesn't believe climate changes. Of course he's trolling.

LOL, I haven't met a person yet that doesn't believe climate changes. Of course he's trolling.
Um what? Everyone believes in Climate change, it's just how the climate is changing that people disagree about.

Um what? Everyone believes in Climate change
that's what I said... I have not me a person yet... that doesn't believe that climate changes. I agree with the second part of your post as well.

that's what I said... I have not me a person yet... that doesn't believe that climate changes. I agree with the second part of your post as well.
Then what was intended by calling him a troll? Either you have an opinion or you're also trolling.

i dont care what meatloaf has to say about music, let alone important stuff.

Here is the deal on climate change. Of course it's real, but not in the way the enviro-zealots are claiming. From the earth's first day the climate has vacillated from periods of warming through periods of cooling, and back and forth and back and forth. All before F150's and central air and farmed beef. This will continue to happen until earth's final day. When the idiot enviro-zealots get their way and we're all forced from our cooled houses and safe, comfortable cars into Quonset huts and onto Schwinn's, the earth will just continue to behave the way planets behave. The only meaningful change being to make us all unsafe and uncomfortable.

P.S. Yes, hippies, humans may have some impact on the earth, and trees are good, etc. We just don't have the impact you think we have. If an ice age is coming, it will come. If we are warming, we will. Just thank God we've got A/C.

Ye Gods, nobody told me one of Trump's top science advisers was on here

Not defending any theory on climate and have never been fucked by meatloaf so I can't speak on that but this winter has been very abnormal as far as ice on the great lakes and connecting waterways. Last year this time the rivers were completely covered and there was a lot of ice. This year there is none, and I'm not talking about a little bit less, I'm saying none! With the great lakes not getting as cold for as long as normal, the climate in the surrounding states will be affected come spring and summer. But like anything in "reality", it will balance out...

Not defending any theory on climate and have never been fucked by meatloaf so I can't speak on that but this winter has been very abnormal as far as ice on the great lakes and connecting waterways. Last year this time the rivers were completely covered and there was a lot of ice. This year there is none, and I'm not talking about a little bit less, I'm saying none! With the great lakes not getting as cold for as long as normal, the climate in the surrounding states will be affected come spring and summer. But like anything in "reality", it will balance out...
Two years ago it was super fucking cold in the Midwest, especially around Xmas. These past two years not so much. All of the Arctic air is trapped up North this winter, which is why it's super cold in Alaska now (-60F) inland... Which is a good thing for Arctic ice of course.

Back