Seinfeld: Elaine Possibly Yada Yada Kramer.

grizzard2bid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Abstinence episode.
She comes in begging Jerry for sex. When he turns it down, she asks if Kramer is home.

Oh Kramer was home.....

tumblr_nsjfaxUySG1qfp6jpo1_500.gif

1piurx.jpg

This was relevant as a sitcom discussion topic only about 25 years ago.

Last edited:
m96jjd.jpg

Abstinence episode.
She comes in begging Jerry for sex. When he turns it down, she asks if Kramer is home.

Oh Kramer was home.....

tumblr_nsjfaxUySG1qfp6jpo1_500.gif

1piurx.jpg

Still the GOAT sitcom.

My number 2 is " Three's Company ".

giphy.webp

m96jjd.jpg

Still the GOAT sitcom.

My number 2 is " Three's Company ".

giphy.webp
Three's Company makes me laugh so freaking hard. Its best episodes were genius.

Curb your enthusiasm is infinitely better. Seinfield is still not bad, unlike Friends. How the hell did we watch that back in the day?

No joke, I play Three’s Company at my office everyday. The young kids even laugh when it’s on. John Ritter was a physical comic genius!! Dude did his own stunts. Died way too young

every guy wanted to yada yada elaine in that show, especially after the tape.

And I totally buy the theory of Kramer smashing Elaine. There always seemed to be more than meets the eye when they were paired up in episodes. The episode when Elaine went to Kramer to ask him to pose as her boyfriend immediately comes to mind. Also when Kramer took the pic of Elaine's Christmas card with the nip slip, Kramer was almost too casual when he was like "Yeah that's a nipple" lol

every guy wanted to yada yada elaine in that show, especially after the tape.

They could have triple teamed her, if it wasn't for Elaine being so repulsed by George. George never had a shot with Elaine. Not even after "reparations" episode.

No joke, I play Three’s Company at my office everyday. The young kids even laugh when it’s on. John Ritter was a physical comic genius!! Dude did his own stunts. Died way too young
John Ritter was freaking hilarious. Great comedic actor. He died way too soon like all the greats do unfortunately.

A lot of people don't know that before she was in Seinfeld Elaine was the frontman of a British rock group -

Back