Segal, cool up until about 15 years ago

Ianstaine

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I must admit it was kind of funny and entertaining at first with Silva. Now its just on the verge of annoying.

It was annoying at first and still is for me. The fact that he says he taught Silva a basic kick is laughable and just plain stupid.

Seagal is gonna take you to the bank TS, to the blood bank.

Seriously, 2 of the best fighters attributed 2 of the flashiest knockouts in MMA history to him. Deal with it.

Seagal is gonna take you to the bank TS, to the blood bank.

Seriously, 2 of the best fighters attributed 2 of the flashiest knockouts in MMA history to him. Deal with it.

a joke or a serious nerd statement.. i cant tell. :icon_lol:

On the VERGE of annoying?
That bloated sack of cholesterol talks like he invented the punch

No where near as annoying as the nerd-hero Chuck Norris.

Seagal's always been full of shit. Just accept it.

No where near as annoying as the nerd-hero Chuck Norris.

I've got nothing against Chuck Norris, but the whole "Chuck Norris facts" meme wasn't funny in 2006 and has got progressively less funny every year since.

Under Siege was ok. After that I stopped watching his movies. Never saw the sequel. I think it was on a train?

the fuck are you talking about, that shit was never funny

This is what would happen if you fought a 60yr old Steven Seagal:

Gina Gershon was so outlandishly good looking in that movie...dayumn...

Oh yeah, not a fan of the Seagull, but no one dispatches bad guys better than he does

Never cool.
funny-gifs-steven-seagals-epic-run.gif

Cool up until the point Judo Gene made him crap his pants.

Is Seagal NOT considered a clown in Brazil? The only time he is ever mentioned in American pop culture--which is rare, but it does happen--is when he's at the butt of a joke. Someone will squint their eyes while commenting about his bulging waist line and "I can kill you with one finger" BS.

I have no doubt that Seagal is a badass, but he needs to corner somebody other than world champions to gain some cred, it's ridiculous how he only wants to be seen around world champs and only be places in the public eye, if he had a protege other than someone already very established it would be a lot easier to swallow his shiz.

Back