Seems like we havn't had one of these in a couple days.

dunerider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ha recieved my blue belt tonight def pretty stoked, Told myself I would never make one of these threads but oh well hahaha. Damn it seems like a long 14 months.

congrats, I look forwards to the day every white belt wants to break me in half as well.

haha I know right the funniest part was we a lined up and my instructor started talking and said he would like to give me and one other guy a stripe, so we step forward and go to recieve it, and he goes well but instead of another stripe and drops the tape and pulls out 2 blue belts from his gii haha.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been training for, how often, and where?

haha I know right the funniest part was we a lined up and my instructor started talking and said he would like to give me and one other guy a stripe, so we step forward and go to recieve it, and he goes well but instead of another stripe and drops the tape and pulls out 2 blue belts from his gii haha.
That's actually pretty awesome.

14 months and its differentiated really but the last 4 months ive been training pretty hard 4-5 days a week sometimes twice a day

thats wicked, I would love to have more time to train, hopefully one day I will

i bought a new pair of white socks this evening, i guess we both have something to be proud of.

congrats.. that's awesome..... I am a white belt, no stripes. Been training a month now and I train 4 times a week 1hr & 15mins.

awsome job man,
Blue belt is a big deal, not everyone can put in the ork to gain the right to wear it..

Congrats. 4-5 times a week, sometimes twice a day, for 14 months, sounds like you earned it.

i bought a new pair of white socks this evening, i guess we both have something to be proud of.
I hope Genghis Khan rapes you in your sleep.

TS, congrats. You earned it with that much training. Well done!

Back