News Sedriques Dumas arrested on felony battery charges

He’s a piece of shit, no doubt, but you would have met the same fate as that woman did, maybe worse, if you came at him 1 on 1.
There’s a reason he’s a professional fighter in the UFC and you’re on a Karate forum acting like some White Knight, Captain Savajo.
That’s not him in that video I don’t think. But anyway I still would’ve got on his ass win or lose

Yeah but dumas is some guy off contender that no one has heard of, sean strickland is/was the face of the middleweight division and is telling the public women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

They both make the UFC look bad, much like Violent bob ross did, but everyone has already forgotten about him because as a fighter he is irrelevant, Seans words and actions though in scope of how "bad" they are as actions individually may be smaller, but the effect is larger, because his platform is bigger.

Having an opinion no matter how stupid is not on the same level as being a violent career thug who’s still actively committing acts of violence.

He’s a piece of shit, no doubt, but you would have met the same fate as that woman did, maybe worse, if you came at him 1 on 1.
There’s a reason he’s a professional fighter in the UFC and you’re on a Karate forum acting like some White Knight, Captain Savajo.

Joe Mixon is not a professional fighter in the UFC.

This isn't this guy's first time, either, is it? Seems a sketchy guy. Look sketchy as well.

Having an opinion no matter how stupid is not on the same level as being a violent career thug who’s still actively committing acts of violence.
Yeah but Dumas’ won’t be a big deal because no one knows who he is, like I’m telling you Luis Peña did not harm the ufcs brand as no one knows who he is

can't wait for his mama to tell us all about how much of a great person this guy is

Back