Secrets of Doo Ho Choi.(must read)

dude definitely does NOT look intimidating or vicious in the slightest but its always the silent looking ones you gotta keep an eye on

I love this guy, cant wait till his next fight

Yeah. Boss of each school fights another boss of the other schools. and becomes a regional captain and so on. Doo ho was the captain of district Dalseogu,Daegu. But he was not the captain of the entire city though.

Well u dont really do it for the perks. It's not like a systematic mma championship that has awards. It just happens naturally or spontaneously. Some people fight simply for fun or desire to prove hes the strongest. some people fight cuz they have troubles with each other and etc. But yeah it gets easier to fuck hot chicks if u r like the captain of somewhere cuz some sluts think its cool.

cannot get this pic out of head.
river-city-ransom-virtual-console-20080421070959595.jpg

I think I found the most entertaining post on Sherdog. Ever.

wasn't this thread created already some time before?

but, cool

It's funny Sam Sicilia thought that Doo ho was a nerd who picked up his skills in the gym. Saying doo ho never punched a guy outside the octagon lol.

Contradictory to his appearance,however, he was actually one of the Best High School Fighters in Daegu,Korea.

He was 1991 Captain of Dalseogu(a district in Daegu).

Look at his aggressiveness and boldness. Its pretty obvious that he has a lot of experiences in this kinda shit.

How do I know? Almost everyone around his age in Daegu pretty much know about him. And most of the korean ufc fans know about it. And u can also find some information in Korean websites. There was like some list of famous high school fighters by each city and doo ho was in that list, one of the notorious guys in Daegu.(posted before he became mma fighter)

Never judge people by their appearances, u will end up getting fucked up in the ass just like Sam Sicilia.

His boxing is great but if you look at his record he has some decisions/split and one loss to pretty average dudes, still a legit contender, his TDD needs work tho

I know man. "1991 captain" means that he is the captain of people who are born in 1991. Theres one per each age. cuz u dont really fight older guys in korea cuz of its culture that we have to respect our elders.
So wud do they do? Ask each other how old they are before fighting to make sure no ones older then the other? Pfffffft

Back