Second watch of Saul-GGG

No tears here.

Im only pointing out what you are stating, Unless maybe you don't like that I do that.

"Good thing he was making him miss so often then huh"

"Walking forward doesnt mean shit when youre getting cracked in the face while doing so"

Your statements. Scroll above if you think Im putting words into your mouth.
Which part of that isnt true?

Did Canelo not make him miss? Did he not slug him with the best punches of the fight?

Still missing most of the bullshit you claim I said.

Watched twice and I still have Canelo by one round. He landed the better shots and made Golovkin miss badly throughout the fight. Id also say that his shots showed more effect.

It was an incredible fight and very close. No robbery, and anything from scoring for Canelo to Golovkin to a draw was perfectly acceptable.

The fight was excellent, which is what does matter. The hell with controversies, nobody lost, no shame in drawing either fighter.

Which part of that isnt true?

Did Canelo not make him miss? Did he not slug him with the best punches of the fight?

Still missing most of the bullshit you claim I said.

Im not saying any of that isn't true, you are telling me that im putting words into your mouth. All im simply doing is showing you is that I am not and that I am going of the statments you made.

what part of that don't you understand?

How are you missing it if A. you are writing it and B. its right in front of you face.

But wait wait, Canelo made him miss a lot and had the better punches. Right?

GGG was the agressor. Canelo did land more clean flush shots to ggg chin but it basically had no effect. When GGG realized this he started being more agression after the 3rd.

Watched tbe fight 3 time ....... all three times I got 116 to 112. GGG. I HAD IT CLOSER on first watchI g live.

1,2. Canelo. 3 thru 9 ggg. 10 Canelo , 11 ggg and 12 Canelo.

Sadly there's no chance Oscar will let Canelo rematch ggg again next in May. He will want to wait at least a,year n a half of not 2 years. Right now Canelo cat really hurt GGG this would allow GGG TO just go right at Canelo from round 1. Oscar has to know that. My guess is they never fight again.

Scored it 115-113 and 115-113. Both times for golovkin. I have no problem in people giving the close rounds to canelo, because close rounds is an inexact science and its human nature to see things differently. Like @Sharkey said we have all done dumb scorecards on the first view of a fight at some point. I got a problem with a scorecard but not with the overall outcome.

Im not saying any of that isn't true, you are telling me that im putting words into your mouth. All im simply doing is showing you is that I am not and that I am going of the statments you made.

what part of that don't you understand?

How are you missing it if A. you are writing it and B. its right in front of you face.

But wait wait, Canelo made him miss a lot and had the better punches. Right?
Yes, he did.

GGG was the agressor. Canelo did land more clean flush shots to ggg chin but it basically had no effect. When GGG realized this he started being more agression after the 3rd.

Watched tbe fight 3 time ....... all three times I got 116 to 112. GGG. I HAD IT CLOSER on first watchI g live.

1,2. Canelo. 3 thru 9 ggg. 10 Canelo , 11 ggg and 12 Canelo.

Sadly there's no chance Oscar will let Canelo rematch ggg again next in May. He will want to wait at least a,year n a half of not 2 years. Right now Canelo cat really hurt GGG this would allow GGG TO just go right at Canelo from round 1. Oscar has to know that. My guess is they never fight again.
Meh. I definitely see Canelo gaining confidence from it.

Golovkin the big bad boogeyman didnt hurt Canelo either. Most folks thought he was going to put Canelo away.

People are using GGG's body language to downplay the fact that he took by far the harder more effectice shots. I had it 116 112 Canelo.

I heard too much shit about the fight and that most people had Golovkin winning so, I rewatched and I saw more convincingly that Canelo won at least 7 - 5.

Basically, GGG didn't stop of throwing to the air while Canelo was landing several power punches in almost every round. He also went to the body and got Golovkin kinda uncomfortable and worry about it. Canelo was never in danger and never got hurt while GGG looked frustrated and desperate.

I also noticed that the judge who has been so criticized, was right there, in the middle of the action watching the entire fight with so much better perspective than the rest of us and without blinking.
I know that her judging sounds so off but still, after watching her out there, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Canelo should had won.

People do realise that a lot of these "journalists" either don't watch the fight as they should and don't rewatch. Good journalists who can give you breakdowns of alterations in techniques rather than a stilted play by play are easy to spot. So are the guys who watched the fight via people's tweets.

The fight was excellent, which is what does matter. The hell with controversies, nobody lost, no shame in drawing either fighter.
great fight or not, I dont want a silly promotion of the rematch, I'de rather GGG fight someone else next

great fight or not, I dont want a silly promotion of the rematch, I'de rather GGG fight someone else next

We'll get the rematch, though. That's where the money is.

So TS agrees that the judge that scored 10 rounds for Canelo is corrupt. Because even if you follow his extremely generous analysis for Canelo doing better, he still obviously loses at least 4 rounds.

Numbers don't lie. The power punches were basically dead even, but GGG landed 50 more punches overall and had ring generalship. Was pretty easy 8-4 GGG for me.

Numbers don't lie. The power punches were basically dead even, but GGG landed 50 more punches overall and had ring generalship. Was pretty easy 8-4 GGG for me.
Numbers lie if used incorrectly. If golovkin landed all his punches in round 1 and canelos are spread across 12, golovkin could land more and lose 11-1.

Define ring generalship as you understand it.

If concubox is all that matters rhen why even have judges?
Canelo landed the cleaner, crisper power punches throughout the fight. There were close rounds but i had it 116 112 canelo.

Numbers lie if used incorrectly. If golovkin landed all his punches in round 1 and canelos are spread across 12, golovkin could land more and lose 11-1.

Define ring generalship as you understand it.

Sure but canelo only won a few rounds clear. GGG, imo, had clearer rounds, and the rest were close, leading me to look at the numbers.

In this fight, GGG moved about the ring freely, put his opponent in the spots he wanted, moved forward as the aggressor, and was rarely made to step back in his pursuit of his gameplan. It just so happens Canelo had excellent defense and head movement, but in my view, that constitutes ring generalship for GGG in this fight.

Back