Searching For Grapplers In Cambridge Uk

javara

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Gabriel i am 17 i am originaly from france, i am almost fluent in english, and i am looking for pepole to train with. i go to london twice a week to learn bjj, but a feel like it's not enough and the traveling expences are adding up.

i have asked some guys at my gym if they were interested to train outside of the classes with me, they said it was be a great idea but cambridge is too far for them. so i was thinking about finding people in my area to train with.

it's free of course, i don't own any mats yet but we can split the cost. where we will train at is still not clear yet. male or female it doesn't matter, obviously it's a an adult class so i would like to keep it in the 15 and older range . if you are based in cambridge uk (or around cambridge) and would like to train with me, PM me ( i am a nice guy :D ). together we can become much better!

if the mods could sticky this thread for a bit it would be much apprichiated, i now there are not a lot of views in the grapping forum.

Going by my map, closest BJJ place to Cambridge is:

Blue Wave BJJ
Thetford Leisure Centre,
Croxton Road,
Thetford, Norfolk
[email protected]

However, according to Google that's still a 44 minute drive away. So probably worth checking local judo places too, or if there are any sub grappling/MMA clubs in the area.

Going by my map, closest BJJ place to Cambridge is:

Blue Wave BJJ
Thetford Leisure Centre,
Croxton Road,
Thetford, Norfolk
[email protected]

However, according to Google that's still a 44 minute drive away. So probably worth checking local judo places too, or if there are any sub grappling/MMA clubs in the area.

Thanks man! there is a different kind of people in the grappling forum, nothing like the HW, thank for the help.

Back