sean sherk 145

i knew all replies would be about juice him at 145 hed not need it hed be lot less muscle but look very leaned up well and perfect for grappling there

i knew all replies would be about juice him at 145 hed not need it hed be lot less muscle but look very leaned up well and perfect for grappling there

For his time, his BJJ was great. He was a defensive machine, could pressure and pass with the best of them. BJJ has changed a whole lot sense then though and his style would be very, very antiquated. Guys like Ortega and Olivera would eat him alive at 145lbs.

Sherk is one of the most underappreciated fighters in the history of MMA.

For his time, his BJJ was great. He was a defensive machine, could pressure and pass with the best of them. BJJ has changed a whole lot sense then though and his style would be very, very antiquated. Guys like Ortega and Olivera would eat him alive at 145lbs.

that or they would get beat down by his elbows.

that or they would get beat down by his elbows.

I mean, we'll never know - that's the only thing for sure. But he comes from an age where BJJ meant full guard with double wrist control; I can't overstate how antiquated that style of game is nowadays.

Back