Media Sean O'Malley: Conor McGregor "Just Jealous Of My Success" After Conor Ripped Past Steroid Bust

tenor.gif

Probably, but Sean would beat the fuck out of him in a fight.

Prime Conor would win, but current Conor is way too slow to get close enough to put Sean in any kind of danger provided Sean has space to work with.

O'Malley would piece Conor the fuck up. I'd watch it
I'm no Conor fan, but this is probably the dumbest thing I've read on sherdog today...which says a lot. Not even O'Malley is foolish enough to think he'd beat a welterweight Conor.

I'm no Conor fan, but this is probably the dumbest thing I've read on sherdog today...which says a lot. Not even O'Malley is foolish enough to think he'd beat a welterweight Conor.
Conor is about to be 36, has a cocaine and alcohol problem, snapped his leg in half like 2-3 years ago, and you think he'd be able to catch a Prime Suga Sean who prime BW's have trouble getting too?

Speed matters a lot in fighting and as long as they aren't fighting in a shed Suga pieces him up.

Prime Conor would win, but current Conor is way too slow to get close enough to put Sean in any kind of danger provided Sean has space to work with.
Personally disagree, would love to find out though, would be a fun fight, if they weren't separated by 50 pounds.

Back