Sean O' Malley endorses Andrew Tate's idea for Women

Well, well well. Yes, an incel has come calling. Offended by masculinity.
Doesnt his brand of masculinity strike you as forced and, well, fake?

He reminds me of these PUA guys in the early 2000s, guys who've clearly been hurt by a woman, then read "The Game" and decide to reinvent themselves to take revenge.

No rich parents.

The camgirl business he started in the UK before OnlyFans it made like 1 million in a few months and they made a few million off it. Than he got a sexual assault charge from a girl he fired. Cops raided him. Then they dropped charges as his girls defended him to the police and there was no evidence he assaulted the girl he fired. Police he says didnt like that he lives a fun life so they started trying to get him for tax evasion or some other BS. He then had been to Romania many times for kickboxing so he went there for a few months then realized Romania isnt really that western despite being in the EU. So he moved there. He said in Romania a girl needs proof of assault to press charges unlike in the UK and that police need propbable cause. He also says he got sick of the nanny state the UK is and how liberal it is. Lastly he chooses Romania and not Russia or the proper east because he says over therw you need to know the langugage and there is much bigger fish than him. He likes Romania because its small enough country and corrupt enough that it is a fun time and he feels important. He has praised Russia, China, Arabic countries, and the Stans but knows those countries are run by security services. He said he got jumped in Moldova for being with native girls by local guys ans this happened 2x so he doesnt go to Moldova anymorw. And that they had to flee because they realized the guys who beat them up had a BMW which is rare there and means they may come for them. He says he respects the Russian, Moldovan etc men and Arab men for violently reacting to foreigners trying to bang their women.

His dads net worth is 1.5 to 5 million with quick google and apperantly was one of more financially succesful chess players

His dads net worth is 1.5 to 5 million with quick google and apperantly was one of more financially succesful chess players

Oh well I didnt know that. But I knew all that other info!

Well his dad is dead and he has 2 other siblings. That net worth isnt enough to afford the mansion him and his brother lives in with their cousin and to afford all the cars. They also somehow fly on private jets a lot. I dont think they own a jet but they surely afford to charter a jet. Chartering jets is a lot of money!

He reminds me of these PUA guys in the early 2000s, guys who've clearly been hurt by a woman, then read "The Game" and decide to reinvent themselves to take revenge.

No because he doesnt believe in game. And says he wants women to save themselves for marriage and marry their only man they have been with. He only bangs girls who have had sex before and are sluts already. He also is honest with his women telling them he will see other women and if they want him they must remain loyal.

No because he doesnt believe in game. And says he wants women to save themselves for marriage and marry their only man they have been with. He only bangs girls who have had sex before and are sluts already. He also is honest with his women telling them he will see other women and if they want him they must remain loyal.

Yeah, ive heard that spin from him, but his approach seems very similar - Subtly break down his targets sense of self worth, to make them seek his approval. He waffles about loyalty a lot, but no woman being treated like that is showing him genuine loyalty, his leverage over these women is based on wealth.

Yeah, ive heard that spin from him, but his approach seems very similar - Subtly break down his targets sense of self worth, to make them seek his approval. He waffles about loyalty a lot, but no woman being treated like that is showing him genuine loyalty, his leverage over these women is based on wealth.

You would be surprised. More women than you think are fine sharing a high level man. I agree no woman wants her man to take a 2nd or 3rd wife as then she is sharing his love and resources. However, a man who sleeps with other women shows how desirable he is which turns a woman on to know she has the love of a man so many women desire.

You would be surprised. More women than you think are fine sharing a high level man. I agree no woman wants her man to take a 2nd or 3rd wife as then she is sharing his love and resources. However, a man who sleeps with other women shows how desirable he is which turns a woman on to know she has the love of a man so many women desire.

Gonna see if my girlfriend is down with this

sure. And his kickboxing career is dubious. But his take on society is largely spot on.

Andrew Tate is a pyramid schemer and a misogynistic creep.

I pity any young man lost and unsure enough to follow his lead. It's a disgrace to human dignity.

Have you seen his videos and takes on society. He plays it up but i suspect you say this with no basis. Why is he a loser.
If you have to ask, I have no interest in ever talking to you. Welcome to the ignore list.

Andrew Tate is a pyramid schemer and a misogynistic creep.

I pity any young man lost and unsure enough to follow his lead. It's a disgrace to human dignity.
^^^^^^^^This

If you have to ask, I have no interest in ever talking to you. Welcome to the ignore list.
I disagreed with you strongly on many issues but this is clear.

Tate is playing a character to exploit insecure young men. His website/program is even designed to look like a university/job application.

I don't blame the boys who have been failed. Only the gross predatory schemers.

Back