• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean O’Malley got a tattoo of a sex crime convict on his body

Cagefighter simping for a 5'6 sociopathic little manipulative snitch that wasn't about that life if someone else wasn't doing it for him. Bad look.

He just wants to be famous but he understands the game. You don’t necessarily have to be the best fighter to be the biggest and most popular. Look at McGregor, handpicked fights til he got a title shot. O’Malley is looking to do the same thing right now. But his time will come, your fame can’t fight for you and he will meet his match.

I honestly think these guys don’t care, these Instagram whores just wanna get paid.

Yeah like OJ Simpson.

OJ's case fell apart because of inept prosecutors, Furman being exposed, a incompetent, weak-willed judge, and other things.

"Leather can stretch AND shrink, you fucking idiots!"--Black Paladin yelling at the TV at Clark and Darden to counter Cochran's bullshit.

OJ's case fell apart because of inept prosecutors, Furman being exposed, a incompetent, weak-willed judge, and other things.

"Leather can stretch AND shrink, you fucking idiots!"--Black Paladin yelling at the TV at Clark and Darden to counter Cochran's bullshit.
I was being sarcastic, OJ (and to a lesser extent 69) played the system, used his money to get good lawyers and poke holes in the prosecution's case.

They need to give him a top ten guy already so everyone forgets about him.

Does that guy have one good song plz send me one or it all auto tune ringtone rap I listened one his songs he rhymes dick with shit ya very talented lollllll

O’Malley’s entire persona is so cringe. He tries way too hard. The hair, the tats, the personality, all of it.

At what price? I'd rather have my honor and integrity . I've had money, it doesn't mean jack shit
Last time I checked 6ix9ine is richer than you'll ever be and lives in a mansion, so time to change your judgment

How so TS? Its literally just the number 69 that he tattooed on his body. Just because you choose to link it to daniel Hernandez doesn't mean shit. Hernandez doesn't own the number u know. In that case, never make a 69 joke TS because u dont want to support a criminal do u?
You can't be that stupid. No way

You forgot about the 12 nearly all black female jurors
Js

Back