Crime Sean Grayson - former Deputy charged with first degree murder for shooting woman who called for assistance in her home

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Woman called for assistance due to a prowler.
The 'deputy' tells her to turn off water on stove for no apparent reason.
She turns off stove then they get into some dialogue and she says 'I rebuke you in the name of Jesus' - maybe because she is a bit mentally off, maybe because she could detect he was a bullying hellspawn.
He says, "you better not, or I"m'a shoot you in the fucking face"
He then shoots her in the face dead.

He is now sacked and rightly charged with first degree murder. Hopefully will be housed with the general prison population.

Video of lead up is quite shocking

What a garbage-human thing to do.

Sounds like he's cancer-ridden, so I guess there'll be no redemption story... good riddance to bad rubbish.

Regardless what you think of him, it was a clean shoot. He responded to having boiling hot water thrown at him. His conduct leading up to the encounter was pretty damn poor. But in the moment he was justified.

Regardless what you think of him, it was a clean shoot. He responded to having boiling hot water thrown at him. His conduct leading up to the encounter was pretty damn poor. But in the moment he was justified.
The fuck it was, she called for help and that arrogant cunt of a cop was mocking her and treated her complaint like he was doing her a favour. Fuck him.

A pot of boiling water thrown by a woman from across the room isn't life threatening. When she picked it up in a threatening manner, they should have just left.

Shooting her for that isn't right but throwing boiling water at someone is an attempt at a serious assault

I guess. I'd say the likelihood of success is pretty low. They were pretty far away when she threw it with a counter top between them and an exit door behind them. They could have just said 'if you try to throw that at us, we're leaving' rather than 'if you try to throw that at us, we're blowing your head off.'

Yeah, lucky they didn't wait another 3 minutes so she could refill , reboil and reload that deadly saucepan of hot water.

JFC

Last edited:
The fuck it was, she called for help and that arrogant cunt of a cop was mocking her and treated her complaint like he was doing her a favour. Fuck him.
Yes, call him all the names under the sun, get it out of your system, he reminds you of your stepdad.

In the moment she was ready to launch that pot *and did*, it was a threatening gesture against a cop with his gun pointed. In the moment, that justifies a shooting.

A pot of boiling water thrown by a woman from across the room isn't life threatening. When she picked it up in a threatening manner, they should have just left.
Why are you moving the goalposts? Listen to both your daddies @nhbbear and @Scerpi an attack doesn't have to be life threatening to warrant a response. You're making the Kyle Rittenhouse argument. "A skateboard isn't a deadly weapon!!"

Why are you moving the goalposts? Listen to both your daddies @nhbbear and @Scerpi an attack doesn't have to be life threatening to warrant a response. You're making the Kyle Rittenhouse argument. "A skateboard isn't a deadly weapon!!"
So you think lethal force was the appropriate course of action here? Honestly??

So you think lethal force was the appropriate course of action here? Honestly??
I personally don't. But it's absurd to downplay boiling water. She gets them good and they are blinded for life, and unable to defend themselves to anything she may do after. I wish this ended differently. The woman seemed mentally disturbed, probably having an episode.

why you always tryna start shit with people? i generally don't agree with those posters too but my god, you just go out of your way to be rude....

Nhbear pretty much said that the cop was in wrong tho......we need to stop holding every single cop responsible for the actions of one dirty cop. It is unproductive and it just makes everyone bitter.

He had a duty to retreat if he had a fear of water. She also put the water down, and didn't pick it up again until he escalated.

He is fucked.

Yes, call him all the names under the sun, get it out of your system, he reminds you of your stepdad.

In the moment she was ready to launch that pot *and did*, it was a threatening gesture against a cop with his gun pointed. In the moment, that justifies a shooting.
Maybe take a step back and behind cover so the elderly crazy lady doesn’t splash him with hot water????

He had a duty to retreat if he had a fear of water. She also put the water down, and didn't pick it up again until he escalated.

He is fucked.

Cite the statute requiring him to retreat. I'll wait.

Back