Screw Bjorn

Airdack

sandbagging white belt bjj classes
@Black
Reaction score
The days of Askren going 5 hard rounds and not even breaking a sweat are long gone. The days of Ben actually shooting for a takedown are long gone.

The Ben we got to witness was the shell of the former Ben.

The guy announced his retirement then fought fucking Lawler for his first UFC fight. If there's one thing Askren still has its balls.

Fuck Bjorn

C'mon man what did Bjorn do to deserve that kind of hate? besides banging prime Agnetha I mean

BarrenGratefulAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

Imagine how much time you lost watching Bellator!

ConsciousHeavenlyFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Askren was NEVER good, he’s always been god awful. Just admit that you’re a casual and don’t know shit about MMA
Just admit you weren't watching mma 5-7 years ago to see Ben's title reign

Khabib nuthugging casual

Do you think Chael would wrestle fuck Askren? Well Maia beat Chael I see no shame in this loss

I mean, the guy fought Maia on the ground and got submitted. Is that really a shock to anyone? I don't think it discredits Askren at all. Maia is the best submission artist in mma right now. Askren lasted 3 rounds mostly on the ground. I think it speaks volumes about how good he is.

I mean, the guy fought Maia on the ground and got submitted. Is that really a shock to anyone? I don't think it discredits Askren at all. Maia is the best submission artist in mma right now. Askren lasted 3 rounds mostly on the ground. I think it speaks volumes about how good he is.
I think the big problem with Ben right now, performance wise, is that his had a controversial win against Lawler, then got crushed by Mas and choked by Maia. Every one of his UFC fights have been a trainwreck for him.

Wtf did Bjorn do ? He let Ben out of his contract to go to the UFC. It was DANA who put a stop to that.

Back