• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Screw all of you - just keep talking about Planet of the @%@%@% apes

Which movies do you sincerely enjoy the most?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LIVE ACTION MOVIES ONLY!!!

There's 19 MCU movies currently and 10 Star Wars Movies

MCU just offered us Avengers: Infinity War while Star Wars offered us Solo: A Star Wars Story

But we're considering ALL the movies as a whole

Which is best??? Talk about it. Get into fights among yourselves

Marvel.jpg

star-wars-wallpaper-600x337.jpg

Star Wars universe is trash. They destroy the empire...and then the empire rises in it's place lol

I've liked 15 out of the 19 MCU movies so 78.95% and 7 out of the 10 live-action Star Wars movies so 70%. So the MCU's better.

The three original Star Wars movies are my favorite by far, but every other Star Wars movie is below almost any MCU movie. The Last Jedi absolutely killed the franchise for me. I'll take Star Wars still, just because I love the original trilogy so much.

The three original Star Wars movies are my favorite by far, but every other Star Wars movie is below almost any MCU movie. The Last Jedi absolutely killed the franchise for me. I'll take Star Wars still, just because I love the original trilogy so much.

I actually think episodes 1-3 do the best world building in the franchise.

Marvel by a comfortable margin. At least as far as the movies go.

As far as their universes go in general, I think Star Wars has some seriously untapped potential, and is probably far more dense. It's a shame that they just stick to what's familiar. I think "The Clone Wars" series really took advantage of how vast the Star Wars universe is, but nothing else except for maybe the novels have truly explored it to it's fullest.

I actually think episodes 1-3 do the best world building in the franchise.

It's like the only world building in the franchise lol

They tried to come up with new shit in the prequels that nobody liked so now all they can do is rehash the same shit :p

It's like the only world building in the franchise lol

They tried to come up with new shit in the prequels that nobody liked so now all they can do is rehash the same shit :p

Don't tell anybody, but I actually like episodes 1-3. I don't even mind Jar Jar that much.

Don't tell anybody, but I actually like episodes 1-3. I don't even mind Jar Jar that much.

I won't lie and say there aren't bits in 1,2 & 3 I liked ... but it's few and far between. The movies as a whole are a chore to sit through to get those nuggets. Like watching Monty Python, 1 out of every 10 skits are gold .. rest is garbage

But JAR JAR?!?!?!?! :eek:

Marvel.
DC villains are fucking dumb, and the heroes are weak too.
Green arrow? Wtf.
And Supe.
Who can relate to an alien that is superhuman and beholden to no-one? He's always gonna win. You know it, he knows it, resulting in no tension.

Marvel.
Green arrow? Wtf.
And Supe.
Who can relate to an alien that is superhuman and beholden to no-one? He's always gonna win. You know it, he knows it, resulting in no tension.

you know this is about marvel vs star wars right? lol

Marvel.
Green arrow? Wtf.
And Supe.

Hey, John Wang

Focus up

We're comparing the MCU to Star Wars, everyone knows DC is inferior to both

Sometimes I think @Overpressure just posts to see himself post without ever actually being aware of what's going on :p

Sometimes I think @Overpressure just posts to see himself post without ever actually being aware of what's going on :p
What's going on? A discussion about Marvel which is awesome, and DC, which is objectively shit.

The glove has been thrown down.

Don't try to give me any of that EU garbage

What's going on? A discussion about Marvel which is awesome, and DC, which is objectively shit.

The thread's comparing the MCU to Star Wars, you wanker.

<SelenaWow>

Planet of the Apes franchise shits all over Marvel, Star Wars, DC, Star Trek or any other property.
e0abc6c000dcef1c3bad0961f183e0b0.jpg

Back