Scrawny To Brawny?

Zachmo

White Belt
Reaction score
I read about it in the Recommended Nutritional Reading thread and it seems like it fits my situation pretty well. I'm 5'8, 145 as of now, and I'd like to gain around 10-15 pounds by football in the late summer. Is it worth the buy? Anyone here who owns it, and could give me a little review of the book?

EDIT: Oh, and if you could tell me what weight gaining supplements it pushes to use, the information would be greatly appreciated.

I read about it in the Recommended Nutritional Reading thread and it seems like it fits my situation pretty well. I'm 5'8, 145 as of now, and I'd like to gain around 10-15 pounds by football in the late summer. Is it worth the buy? Anyone here who owns it, and could give me a little review of the book?

u should try the website first, they offer 5 free web seminars (1 a day, emailed to you)....give it a try,...its the same guys that wrote the book, only its free and less reading. i forget the website url, but i did this a couple months ago and learned a lot. just google scrawny to brawny and find the site.

EDIT: Oh, and if you could tell me what weight gaining supplements it pushes to use, the information would be greatly appreciated.

basically it's what we all do here

eat good food, a lot, exercice a lot and that's it

good nutrition is superior to supplements

anyway, recommended supplements are whey, fish oil, creatine, green+

basically it's what we all do here

eat good food, a lot, exercice a lot and that's it

good nutrition is superior to supplements

anyway, recommended supplements are whey, fish oil, creatine, green+

Creatine is an illegal substance for IHSA. Whats wrong with having good nutrition AND good protein supplements?

Well, apparently you can. I'd rather play it safe, than get caught and suspended.

Well, apparently you can. I'd rather play it safe, than get caught and suspended.

How would you get caught?

On a side note why in god's name is it illegal? I suppose some politician wanted to get elected and said the following:

- DRUGS == BAD ==> I ROCK ==> ELECT ME

How would you get caught?

On a side note why in god's name is it illegal? I suppose some politician wanted to get elected and said the following:

- DRUGS == BAD ==> I ROCK ==> ELECT ME

Apparently there is a drug test that can detect high amounts of it in your system I guess. I honestly have no idea, all I know is we DO get drug tested. I don't know what other states besides mine (Illinois) banned it. I'd rather do Whey anyway.

This is the second time I've heard of creatine being banned in highschool sports.

I have NO idea how they'd enforce it or even begin to test for it; as far as I know, there's nothing a routine CBC and electrolyte blood test will show, nor will in a urinalysis.

This is the second time I've heard of creatine being banned in highschool sports.

I have NO idea how they'd enforce it or even begin to test for it; as far as I know, there's nothing a routine CBC and electrolyte blood test will show, nor will in a urinalysis.

Yeah that's pretty crazy. I wonder if it's just BS they're saying to try to scare kids away from it, or into admitting it. Like in boot camp when they told us that their UAs could detect if you've ever done any illegal drug.

Back