News Scott Coker confirms Bellator will not sign free agent Diego Sanchez

Correct Choice by Coker?

• Total voters
I really hate adding to this subject-matter being that it's out of control right now. And since I haven't sifted through the sea of comments in other threads. Presumably it's been said. But just in case it hasn't, I have moral obligation here....

The organization that hires Diego to be a fighter, needs to be considered lepers in the mma community! And treated as such. This man can not receive anymore head trauma! If you care, give him a good paying job for doing something behind the scenes. But NOT FIGHTING.

War Machine says hi. It's not like anyone was surprised he was a wife beater. Or how could we forget Rory McDonald literally finding Jesus and having a conversation with him midfight.

Nice to see you're still upset I made you look like an idiot, but Rory is not having mental breakdowns. You'd be surprised how many fighters are extremely religious. He also only became more open about it afterwards. War Machine had trouble with the law but he wasn't trying to kill his girlfriend and he was released immediately. It's sad what happened but I wouldn't use that to make yourself feel better.

You are completely out of your mind if you think this has anything to do with health concerns, instead of companies just wanting absolutely nothing to do with an incoming lawsuit (Fabia)

I believe you're out of your mind if you think it has absolutely nothing to do with his current state. He's a complete mess. Fabia is also a part of it. No one wants anything to do with Diego right now.

Good, I'm ready for Diego to fade into obscurity, dude's always been nuts so I don't get all these excessive threads about him.

I'm sure everyone promotion will stay the fuck away from someone who has a psychotic manlet as his manager. <45>

Yeah. Literally hearing God talking to you in the middle of a fight with Jon Fitch is pretty much the definition of a mental breakdown.

Don't compare that to what Diego is currently exhibiting. Rory didn't even lose the fight and was clearly not having a mental breakdown. You're a complete idiot.

Diegos nightmare will finally become a reality when he realizes what other promotions are willing to pay him outside the UFC, I highly doubt anyone wants anything to do with Diego now that he's attatched himself to his goof ball touch butt cult guru leader.

Don't compare that to what Diego is currently exhibiting. Rory didn't even lose the fight and was clearly not having a mental breakdown. You're a complete idiot.
He got 2 draws and lost it on the last judges scorecard, in a grand prix. He certainly didn't win that fight. And again, hearing literal voices in your head is a really bad sign.

I believe you're out of your mind if you think it has absolutely nothing to do with his current state. He's a complete mess. Fabia is also a part of it. No one wants anything to do with Diego right now.

Lol sure Bellator,/Rizin/Bare Knuckle and their mental concerns

Not surprised if they stick to that. I expect most promotions to avoid him and fabia at all costs. Between Fabia's BS, Diego thinking the UFC is going to put a hit out on him. Guy needs help, not a fight contract.

Not surprised if they stick to that. I expect most promotions to avoid him and fabia at all costs. Between Fabia's BS, Diego thinking the UFC is going to put a hit out on him. Guy needs help, not a fight contract.
You vastly overestimate promoters lol

So this means bkfc has a greater chance of signing him?

Yes!

Yes!!

Yes!!!

You vastly overestimate promoters lol
I just give coker the benefit of the doubt. He did that play with Romero likely because they wanted to try and keep it on the DL until finalized. But he generally is pretty good at not being slimey. I can be proven wrong of course. But he hasn't given me much reason to doubt him, and he's seeing the same thing the rest of us are seeing. Which is a disaster.

Back