News Scott Coker confirms Bellator will not sign free agent Diego Sanchez

Correct Choice by Coker?

• Total voters
I thought Diego was getting one more scrap and then heading to Mountain Life with Fabia.

He got paid for the scrap - jus wander off bruh!

Been a fan since TUF and yea Diego is an eccentric. He brought plenty to the table over the years and is due credit for that.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/bel...lator-will-not-sign-free-agent-diego-sanchez/

Bellator president Scott Coker confirmed that his promotion does not have any interest in signing free agent UFC veteran Diego Sanchez.

Sanchez was released by the UFC last week following a disagreement over the release of medical information. UFC president Dana White let him go and he is now a free agent. While Speaking to Mick Heck ahead of Bellator 258, Coker was asked if Bellator has any interest in signing “The Nightmare,” which the organization’s leader said no to.

I'd rather see Diego in BKFC.

Scott is a smart man and doesn't exploit fighters who are clearly struggling.

Coker bless.
You realize he killed DaDa and Kimbo right?
hi-res-704dbfbd741fae5f4a6d23af30d86b76_crop_north.jpg

I mean... From their point of view.

They sign him and he wins and it diminishes their roster considering his record and what a circus his life has become.

He loses or gets viciously KTFO and Fabia calls them asking for UFC's medical records, they explain that they are Bellator, not the UFC and Fabia proceeds to laugh maniacally and then posts the call as a "smoking gun".

You realize he killed DaDa and Kimbo right?
hi-res-704dbfbd741fae5f4a6d23af30d86b76_crop_north.jpg

They were both perfectly fine heading into it.

I understand fighting might be too much for you to handle though. Time to watch the ballet my little donkey.

They were both perfectly fine heading into it.

I understand fighting might be too much for you to handle though. Time to watch the ballet my little donkey.
Yes, they were both clearly in fighting shape LOL

You'd be shitting on the UFC if they made that fight

if diego still has the ability to compete physically i think this would help him mentally. but not in mma. not in bare knuckle or boxing.
i think diego should join the grappling circuit and try to score some super fights and it'll keep him busy and competing if thats what he needs to do. young diego did well against top of the food chain grapplers. at the very least even if he was out pointed or subbed he created entertaining matches with these guys. diegos mma grappling exchanges are some of my favorite. such a long list of great fights. would be sad to see any organization exploit him for money with out 100% proof of his health

Nobody should sign Diego.

He will probably end up in Combate or bareknuckle.

Diego vs Artem in BKFC? Possibly the only fight I could think of that would intrigue me for Diego.

They should be in good enough condition to not die after their fight

No one died immediately after the fight. If you're implying Kimbo died because of that fight then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Feel free to provide proof. I look forward to it my little donkey.

No one died immediately after the fight. If you're implying Kimbo died because of that fight then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Feel free to provide proof. I look forward to it my little donkey.

I'm sure this fight had 0 effect on their deaths

Back