Scott Askham vs MAx Nunes discussion

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You guys are all getting pumped about cage warriors and ufc and wsof Canada but the real fight is happening in England. Scott Askham (11-0) as well as a perfect 6-0 as an ameture is fight Max nunes (13-1) 1-1 as an ammy are set to square off today at 185. They are about the top 185 prospects out there. There needs to be more talk about this BAMMA fight night

You guys are all getting pumped about cage warriors and ufc and wsof Canada but the real fight is happening in England. Scott Askham (11-0) as well as a perfect 6-0 as an ameture is fight Max nunes (13-1) 1-1 as an ammy are set to square off today at 185. They are about the top 185 prospects out there. There needs to be more talk about this BAMMA fight night

I would love to discuss it, but it isn't being broadcasted or streamed anywhere sadly.

It's probably not being talked about because it can't be watched (unless you're there of course)

Main event is starting right now.

It's really disappointing there's nowhere to watch this. Nunes vs Askham is such an amazing fight.

Going into the 3rd now. If I had to guess I'd say Nunes needs a stoppage.

Askham pounds out Nunes in the 3rd round.

Askham destroyed him finished him in the third with strikes

fuckinell, didn't see that coming.

anyone know how ashleigh grimshaw got on?

Anyone got a play by play?

The official BAMMA Twitter was doing a PBP.
I'm sure yourmma.tv or splitdecision.co.uk will have reports up soon.

Askham def will get signed now.

BAMMA shows used to be broadcast on the AXS.tv channel in the U.S. and more recently BAMMA 15 was available online on ESPN 3 in the U.S.. But apparently there is no video at all for this Fight night show, eh?

There weren't any press at the event apart from a couple of togs, so I doubt there will be any detailed reports.

Hopefully they get the fights up soon. I've got a copy of the Artem Katov/Alexi Roberts fight that was filmed on a phone and Katov went fucking beastmode. Suplex city.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back