Score cards from media outlets for Romero vs Whittaker

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
I can't find it anywhere. Can someone post it up? Just so we can finally settle the dust, cheers

you can't find it anywhere? i literally just googled whittaker vs romero scorecards and hit the first thing that came up.

flw2x2T.png

realmadridmma scored it a 47-47 draw. only thing that matters is my opinion because my opinions are facts.

RD1 ~ 10-9 bobby

RD2 ~ 10-9 Bobby

RD3 ~ 10-9 Romero

RD4 ~ 10-9 romero (due to several damageing power strikes which made boddy dance like kevin)

RD5 ~ 10-8 romero (clearly a 10-8)

TOTAL ~ bout tree fiddy romero

Nice, so who does Romero defend the real belt against next?

Clear as day draw, although romero is a shady individual so im happy with the decision

The judges scored the fight with the thought of fight politics on their head. Had yoel weigh in 185 pounds the win wouda be his

People are trying to claim Romero won 4 now? What? First I'm hearing of that. He did nothing that round.

I guess people need to justify their outrage when they realize screaming "you can't get dropped multiple times and win a fight" doesn't work in a 5 round fight with round by round scoring....

Unless you give Romero rd 4 for winning the last 15 sec of the rd ........ Bobby out struck him rd 4 by 20 or more shots it's a draw. Should have been called draw as no chance rd wasn't a 10 8.

People are trying to claim Romero won 4 now? What? First I'm hearing of that. He did nothing that round.

I guess people need to justify their outrage when they realize screaming "you can't get dropped multiple times and win a fight" doesn't work in a 5 round fight with round by round scoring....

Getting knocked down is a 10-8 round by default.

When measuring significance of strikes, the knock down ones are the most significant, second only to KO shots.

If you get dropped multiple times in different rounds, you are basically fucked on the scorecards... Unless the judges are incompetent. Then you're good to go.

you can't find it anywhere? i literally just googled whittaker vs romero scorecards and hit the first thing that came up.

flw2x2T.png

realmadridmma scored it a 47-47 draw. only thing that matters is my opinion because my opinions are facts.
looks like Romero won

Bobby won or a draw, either way we need new challengers at 185 and Yoel needs to go to 205.

Back