Scorch Vs. Trex(Thermorexin) aka Fat Burners

sylva

White Belt
Reaction score
First off, I know there is no magic pill thath will knock all that pesky fat off of your body. Second i have a good diet that is very clean, and have lost lots of weight just eating great and taking cAMPED right now. But now im looking for something thats a little stronger and that will give me a little more of an energy boost.

I've been looking around on the net and it seems to be that Scorch by Man and TREX(Thermorexin) seem to be considered the two best ephedra free fat burners/engery boosters out there. Has anyone had any personal experience with either of these products, pro's con's, is one that you thought was better than the other.

I workout 3-4 days a week(weights/conditioning) and do BJJ/Muay Thai 5 days a week. Im not overweight my anymeans, im just looking to get a little bit of help with dropping down to 170 pound, im 6'1 185 right now. Again, my diet/exercise is not the question here i've already dropped about 15 pounds by just cleaning up my diet.

Thanks for the advice...

Sylva

or if you these supplements are completely unacceptable, please point me in the way of a good fat burning stack, with specifis please.

Back