Schools near Weymouth, MA

djsoma

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good BJJ school in the area? I will be moving to the area in about 2 weeks and will be looking for a good school.

Thanks!

Take a look here
MassMMA.net - School Listings
I guess it depends on what exactly your looking for. I train at SSSF in Rockland MA but they are a MMA school and not what most people would call a BJJ school. But they are one of the top MMA schools in New England.

There are TONS of good schools around there. Just search online

There are TONS of good schools around there. Just search online

I have found a bunch using google, but I would like to know from people who have first hand experience at the schools, it is hard to tell how good the school is just from the web. I will probably be visiting more then one to check them out but I wanted to get a leg up before hand.

Take a look here
I guess it depends on what exactly your looking for. I train at SSSF in Rockland MA but they are a MMA school and not what most people would call a BJJ school. But they are one of the top MMA schools in New England.

It it balanced between grappling and striking? Or would you say more emphasis is put on one side of things?

Take a look here

I went and checked out the school this week and ending up signing up, maybe i'll see ya there one day.

Back