School Shooting in Cali... anyone have links?

Spoken

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw it on yahoo!... anyone have links

Google is saying that schools in California are doing school shooting survival guides if that's what you mean.

When is this country going to wise up and ban schools?

and the gov still won't release pics of a dead bin Laden because they "might lead to violence"?

From the limited info in the articles, I'm going to guess this is gang related. Generally when you've got people refusing treatment or being generally uncooperative with the police it is gang involved. It will be interesting to see what develops out of it.

The school is a few blocks from my house. I attended TUHS.

Crazy, crazy morning.

Idiots! Is this the cool new trend, school shootings?

I'm glad I'm the fuck out of school now and don't have any kids there on the way.

Hopefully 7-15 years from now when I hopefully have grade school kids we will have a somewhat better solution to school shootings

From the limited info in the articles, I'm going to guess this is gang related. Generally when you've got people refusing treatment or being generally uncooperative with the police it is gang involved. It will be interesting to see what develops out of it.

This would be my guess...it doesn't seem to be any sort of attempt at a massacre-style shooting.

and the gov still won't release pics of a dead bin Laden because they "might lead to violence"?

They got him. He has already reincarnated.

original.jpg

Back