School in Vegas for one/two days?

mitchard

White Belt
Reaction score
I'l be in Vegas for a week mid February for work. I was thinking about trying to find a school to take classes for a day or two while I am down there for fun. Any experience with places that would be cool with that? If I have to pay a small fee, thats fine.

Cobra Kai, where I train, has a mat fee of $20 a day with gi and nogi everyday. It's near the northern strip, right next to the strip club area of industrial.

Cobra Kai, where I train, has a mat fee of $20 a day with gi and nogi everyday. It's near the northern strip, right next to the strip club area of industrial.

There you go, TS, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Went to Wand's for a day while I was there. Nice school, $25 mat fee, and close to the strip. You also have Drysdale's, which seems to get good reviews as well.

You honestly can't go wrong in vegas, I've never heard a bad experience from any of the Central Vegas schools

Wand Fight Gym for sure. I been there and that place is awesome.

for just bjj? You can't go wrong with Drysdale's.

Extreme Couture.

A 1day pass can get you as many classes as you can handle.

Sim is a great coach and coaches some awesome guys. You're always welcome at my gym, Sergio Penha's. We are across the street from OTM and in the same plaza as Floyd Matweather. Like ice9 said there are tons of good gyms in town. Just depends on what you are looking for.

Back