School Directory

Name: Fighthouse

Location: 122 West 27th Street 2nd Floor NY, NY 10001 (Between 6th and 7th Avenue)

Styles: Boxing, Muay Thai, BJJ, Submission Fighting, MMA, Weapons defense, and more

Instructors: Brandon Levi, Plinio Cruz, Joey Gamache, Fabiano Boticario, and more

Class information: Fighthouse Classes

Price information: Call

Website link: Fighthouse

Email: [email protected]

if anyone knows of any boxing or bjj gyms in western kansas city please let me know they all seem to be in kcmo which is a little bit too much of a drive for me

Hey Everyone,

We're very proud to announce that WKA World Champ and Iron Tiger protege Shane "Shaolin" Campbell is now teaching at Southside on Wednesdays!

Shane will be teaching all regularly scheduled classes on Wednesdays, and is also available for Personal Training. If you want one-on-one training w/ the Champ, contact him at -

[email protected]

Below is a highlight of some of Shane's fights from 2008:

Also, we have a 1 Month Membership Special for only $55.00, no tax. Take advantage of this offer from now only until November 18th, 2009.
This is great for those looking to start out, and for those who want to stack an extra month into their training

Big things going on for Southside! Shaolin teaching, and Mikey and X preparing to take on the world in Thailand next month!

Pilot Built Training Center
Oceanside, California USA
Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Wrestling, MMA, Yoga
Instructors include
Billy Pilot/Wrestling
Joey Beltran/MMA and Boxing
Marshall Hamil Muay Thai/Boxing
Bryon Schnell Fight Team Coach
No contract, $89 a month
Welcome to the PilotBuiltMMA.com
[email protected]

:icon_chee

Here's the two gyms I train at.

Gym Name: The Factory
Styles: MMA, BJJ (no gi, but gi for private lessons), & Striking
Instructors: Cole Vujosevic (undefeated MMA fighter) and Yusup Saaduliev (BJJ purple belt under Christian Uflacker, Pan Am champ, TFC champ, and undefeated in MMA)
Price Info: $55 a month, no contracts

Gym Name: Counterstrike MMA
Styles: Judo, BJJ (no gi), Muay Thai, & MMA
Instructors: Mark Metcalf (5th degree Judo BB), Mueller brothers (both are purple belts under Carlson Gracie Jr), Sonny Ross and Rafael Rosales (both are certified under Vut Kamnark)
Price Info: Varied

Name: Chul Jin Martial Arts
What they teach: Tae kwon do, Hap ki do, Judo, Kendo, Gracie jiu-jitsu
Master: Chul Jin
Instructors: Mr. Cortinez
Class Info: Classes are offered six days a week, morning and evening. They are divided by level and age. Sessions are an hour long. We recommend that you attend at least three times per week. It is important that your training becomes a regular part of your life in order to experience steady improvement. Group and private lessons are available at any level.
Mention that you heard us from sherdog and get a FREE trial lesson.
[email protected]

Updating Info on Sityodtong LA

2 Muay Thai Classes a week: $100 a month
Unlimited Muay Thai and Boxing: $150 a month

Sityodtong LA Muay Thai Camp - Authentic Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Pasadena

Sleeper is the best Muay Thai coach on the west coast. Just added a new boxing coach, professional boxer who has trained under Freddie Roach and Justin Fortune Vito Gasparyan. His record is 11-2-4 with 5 knockouts. Sleeper's record, by the way, is 32-5-0. His titles include two United World Muay Thai Middleweight titles, three UWMTA Junior Middleweight titles and an International Muay Thai Council Middleweight North American Championship title. Come to Sityodtong if you live near Pasadena, shit's the real deal!

Name: CHUTE BOXE

Styles:Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA

Instructors: GERSON SCHILIPACKE(MUAY THAI ,MMA)ROBSON RODRIGUES"ROBYNHO"(BJJ) NATASHA CREGER (WOMEN'S MUAY THAI)

Class information: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM TO 9PM

Price information: Call

Website link: Home Page

PHONE:714 493 6002

Ortiz Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu and Martial Arts - Newport Australia

Newport Public School Hall
Beaconsfield Street
Newport, NSW, 2106

Teach - BJJ, Muay Thai, MMA

$15 a lesson (Australian)

Stone Warrior Combat Sports
Ashland City Tn, 37015 USA
USA Boxing, Sidthilaw Muay Thai, American Kick Boxing, Chinese Kick Boxing,USA Wrestling, BJJ
Coach Richie Plant, Coach/Kru Chris Beasley, Coach Toby Willis, Coach David Parrish
Classes start 6pm to 9pm Mon, Tues, Wed,Thurs, Fri
Cost $60 per month
email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Our gym is ranked 6th in the nation for Kick Boxing by WKKO, and we have several State Boxing Champions,a 3-time Kick Boxing Champ, and a 13-time Kick Boxing Champ

Whitewater MMA

280 Worcester Rd.
Framingham, MA 01701

Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Self Defense, Full Contact MMA

Head Instructor: Jesse Arbuckle

Beginner classes:
Mon, Wed, Fri 5:30-6:30

Regular Classes:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 7:00-8:30

Open Mat:
Wed 6:30-8:00
Sat, Sun 12:00-2:00

Come down and check it out for a free class during any business hours.
Competitive membership rates.

hey, does anyone know of a good academy/gym near the chattanooga Tn area? Im looking to start up but dont know which gym to go to

ones I'm considering

chattanooga fight factory

Chattanooga jujitsu academy

The help is appreciated

Dyme Boxing & Fitness
CONTACT INFO:
Dyme Boxing & Fitness

628-I Griffith Road
Charlotte, NC 28217

Price: $80/month unlimited
$60/month after you had your first fight
I don't remember what it is for Pros

I've checked out all the boxing gyms in Charlotte, this one is the best in my opinion.

Sommai Muay Thai Academy

1006-A Morrisville Pkwy
Morrisville NC 27560
919-460-1644
Sommai Muay Thai Academy Raleigh-Cary-Morrisville North Carolina Muay Thai Boxing Kickboxing Gym

Authentic muay Thai in the Triangle area (Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill)
All classes taught by muay Thai Champion Aaron "the Ghost" Fisher.
1800 sq. ft of Swain Mats, Twins heavy bags, 22' competition boxing ring, 1200 lbs of free weights. Free trial class.
Open from 12:00 p.m. -9:30 pm Monday to Thursday, 12:00 p.m.-7:30 pm Friday and 12:30pm-3:00 pm on Saturday closed on Sundays.

The name of the school : Dragon Lair MMA
Location; including city, state, country : Framingham,Massachussets,United states at 82 Concord st
What they teach : BJJ from Cesario de souza -black belt, Mario ramos mma,muay thai
Instructors: Mario,Zack,Cesario,Samuel
Class information; including schedule and pricing : schedule on site and pricing is 120 unlimited a week
Website link, if available :Self Defense Framingham 01702 - Dragon Lair MMA
Your email address so that other members can ask you questions about your school

On a side note the place is huge we have 2 floors 1st floor is with cage and mats,shower,and cardio area

2nd floor there is a ring,tons of mat space and every one here is nice and easy going

for my review-
I have been with Dragon lair mma since i was 7 i am now 18 years old so 11 years of same school. They are great, every one is awsome,the instructors help in every thing you need and help you with what ever dificulty you may have.

if you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected]

School
Albuquerque Kickboxing & MMA
Location; including city, state, country
4th and Menaul Marketplace, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
What they teach
-Muay Thai (Member of Thai Boxing Association of the USA)
-Erik Paulsen's Combat Submission Wrestling
-Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Gi
-Mixed Martial Arts (Combines what you learn in Muay Thai, CSW and BJJ and transitioning)
-Filipino Martial Arts (Eskrima)
-Jeet Kune Do principles (Certified under Dan Inosanto)
-Kids classes (Little Dragons)
-Real Kickboxing Cardio Bag and Mitt class
Instructors
- Sifu Ray Yee: owner, head coach and main Muay Thai instructor. Muay Thai coach of Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone, Demacio Page, and more
Diego Brandao, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brown belt under Rodrigo Pinheiro
Lenny "Godfather" Lovato - Professional MMA fighter (8-0) and MMA Instructor
Mikey "Burque Bulldog" Lovato - Professional MMA fighter (10-1) and MMA Instructor
Class information; including schedule and pricing
-Real Kickboxing (Monday-Saturday): Intense, fast paced 1 hour classes focusing on fast combos and techniques
-Muay Thai (Monday-Saturday): Training under Sifu Ray, 1 hour of intense, technique based classes. Sometimes includes light sparring.
-Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Tuesday, Thursday 5:30 PM): Recently added, I'm in this class, it's a great class.
-Combat Submission Wrestling (Monday-Saturday)

Full time unlimited memberships run $85/month. Excludes BJJ

Full Membership w/BJJ is about $100-125/month, but gives you access to all classes at any time.

Website link, if available
Albuquerque Kickboxing
Your email address so that other members can ask you questions about your school
[email protected]

Back