Media Schmo outclassed by Bones

Being a dollar store knock-off Nardwuar

Yeah, but Nardwuar - while obviously being silly/annoying on purpose - has got the thing, too, that he's extremely well-prepared and asking questions that leaves people like "how the fuck did he know that".

Dunno if Schmo is doing that too, but from what I've seen from him he's pretty much just a silly voice and hasn't got the depth.

he's looking more & more like a butch lesbian.

I don't get the Schmo. What's the point of asking normal questions in a silly voice?
This 100%.

It's literally normal conversations. I don't get it.

He has no angle, no comedy, nothing. It's not even a dialect or anything.

He is literally a male Megan Olivi content wise.

I don't get the Schmo. What's the point of asking normal questions in a silly voice?
Its to stand out from the crowd. Apparently its working for him. The thing I don't understand is how his schtick is so cringey yet everyone he interviews is always smiling and looking at him very affectionately; even fighters with serious attitudes that I would have thought would be put off by it; especially considering he probably spits all in your face with the way he talks. He must really be a cool normal dude off camera and wins them over before his act starts, like "Listen dude, I know my act is cringey, just be patient with it, and I'll make you look good. I'm trying to feed my kids and make a name for myself, the Schmo".

Schmo hangs with all the MMA stars (sometimes even train with them) and bangs Helen Yee.

Sherdoggers are just jealous.

Agreed.

If he gets some big fake tits like Helen Yee I might pretend to care about what he thinks too.

i've been wondering the same thing. nothing about his shtick is appealing.

jon jones: "if it was a ten page book, i'd be on chapter 3"

he training with tito ortiz now

reyes will destroy him confirmed

Back