• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Schaub's final "Big Brown Breakdown"; he is now Showtime exclusive

Brendan Schaub posted his final "Big Brown Breakdown".

From now on, Schaub's fight talk is owned exclusively by Showtime on their networks.

He'll have a new Big Brown Breakdown with a new name on Showtime's youtube channel.

Fighter And The Kid will remain intact,
but no more fight content on that channel.

Idk why but I hate Bryan and I hope Schaub doesnt have that leech come with him to showtime

Bring back Strikeforce now

I don’t get what’s his appeal, but good for him. All the best to Schaub.

2018 and people are still hating on The Schaub

<36>

I don’t get what’s his appeal, but good for him. All the best to Schaub.

I dont see the appeal either. hes not a personality at all. got to give him props though. he seems to be winning at everything. standup comedy, podcasting, now broadcasting. no breaks on the shaub train.

I just don't get what his appeal is. I think i'd listen to Ariel before listening to Schaub

I like him on fighter and the kid. But his fight analysis is too blatantly bias for my taste. He should do a show without saying “from the Business side” and see how much actual analysis he has.

So they can't talk about fights on Fighter and the Kid anymore?
That's unfortunate cause Brian was way better at breaking down fights than Brendan. It's just Brendan would make him feel stupid even though he was constantly wrong himself

I'd much rather watch "Demetrious Johnson's Lil' Brown Breakdown"

Hopefully not many Sherdoggers have Showtime so there is less Schaub talk in here.

<30>

Self-made man?? Joe and Callen were instrumental to his career. Even during his UFC career, no one on sherdog really respects him.

You can’t say that he’s successful because of Joe and Callen. Yes, they helped him get his start but the rest was all schaub.

Saying that Joe and Callen is responsible for Schaubs success is like saying Joe is responsible for Joey Diaz success.

The only thing he ever did was provide a platform. There are many people that has been on Joes podcast without half of the success Schaub has. Callen isn’t even as successful

Back