Schaub says 5’1” ‘prick’ Joe Silva started off as ‘Sherdog forum troll’

tenor.gif

That means Schaub reads what's on here! Hey man! I'm a big fan! I really like your haircut and how you always say exactly what Joe Rogan said! As a fellow talentless oaf, it gives me confidence that I can make something out of my life too!

Pretty ironic... that's the only funny thing I've ever heard Brendan Schaub say and he wasn't even trying to be funny

Gotta be hard tho when you have 125 pounders towering over you and you are "the boss"

I wonder how many fighters or other famous mma personalities read Sherdog. I bet a lot...they have huge egos. I'm sure some people pay trolls to defend them on here.

Do you need to get schooled in this thread also?

Your culture is Slavic and so is your language , your migration to the Balkans has been documented.
Your major haplogroups reach their lowest rate amongst people with Paleo-Balkan culture , traditions and language (Albanians and Greeks).

Actually the Ghegs who are less mixed with other populations are more taller than the Tosks who are more mixed and actually contain more I2 than the Ghegs (I2 in Northern Albania is almost inexistent).

So here goes your dumb and useless argument. S'osht ka ti man uji kto budallakina tuja.

We’ve been over this n your she-cheap-taar propaganda has been exposed n debunked.

Original Balkanian group is I2. They were there before North Africans E1b n west asians J2.

they also happen to be the tallest ppl in Europe, while those with North African ancestry (E1b) the shortest.

N stop talking with your North African dialect. Nobody understands that.

This was actually funny lmao.
Of course you being an descendant of the Slavic raiders who migrated to the Balkans in the 7th century will not appreciate Paleo-Balkan dresses such as Fustanella.

I gotta admit I’m not too familiar with North African traditions n customs n what North African ladies are used to wearing.

As I've documented to your dumbass in multiple threads already by using scientific reserachs and DNA testing , I2's current high rate in the Balkans is attributed to the 6th and 7th century migration of the slavs

I2 was always there n are the original Southern Europeans. E1b and J2 came afterwards.

Sure , Look at these "North Africans" for example!
luigj_gurakuqi.jpg

df7004bd089e8d50db765554fd3c8e69.jpg

Hasan_Prishtina_%28portrait%29.jpg

Hashim-Thaci-800x450.jpg

4247144700_7978c0c262_z.jpg

bg1.png

0OcV2rR.jpg

some of them look like North Africans, while others look like albanized serbs.

You are clueless in genetics and history. Your bias against Albanians is off the roof.

E-V13 , J2b2-L283 , R1b are all European haplogroup and were dominant amongst Paleo-Balkan populations as proved by multiple DNA testings of ancient tombs.

As I've mentioned above , Albania's low height result is due to the testing being more concentrated in urban Central and Southern areas. Rather than in the north.
Also Kosovo's average height 179.5. So your statement about Albanians being the shortest people in the Europe doesn't stand either.

Montenegro (The country which has the largest Albanian element out of any slavic country) has the tallest people in the Europe , Native Population (Albanian) origin is a huge factor in that.

E1b, J2 and R1b all came to Southern Europe after I2. I2 is the original Southern European group.

Both Serbia and Montenegro average height would be bigger if not for many Albanians living there and lowering the average height.

Average height in Albania is 174!!!

Average height of women in Montenegro n Serbia is higher than that.

Lmao at random intermission about Serbs and Albanians height in the thread.

Fucking Sherdog, never change.

We’ve been over this n your she-cheap-taar propaganda has been exposed n debunked.

Original Balkanian group is I2. They were there before North Africans E1b n west asians J2.

they also happen to be the tallest ppl in Europe, while those with North African ancestry (E1b) the shortest.
You can't even bring up real facts or any facts at all , All you do is continue babbling "I2 original european" "E-V13 african" "J2 west asian"

Do you know how much of a laughing stock you are? Your attempts at trying to make South Slavs the original inhabitants of Balkans and trying to make Albanians what you are (Migrants) are so pathetic and baseless.

So South Slavs were in the Balkans before Greeks (Whos major haplogroups are the same as of Albanians and to whom I2 reaches low numbers) , Right?

You're pathetic and cluelesss , shkavell.
N stop talking with your North African dialect. Nobody understands that.
What North African dialect? I don't recall an Indo-European language being native to North Africa. Neither do I recall any Paleo-Balkan language being native to North Africa......

The Albanian language is part of the Indo-European language group and is considered to have evolved from one of the Paleo-Balkan languages of antiquity,[43][44][45] although it is still uncertain which particular Paleo-Balkan language represents the ancestor of Albanian, or where in Southern Europe that population lived.
I gotta admit I’m not too familiar with North African traditions n customs n what North African ladies are used to wearing.

You're such a joke , Go make a quick research at "Fustanella". There is nothing North African about it just like there is nothing Paleo-Balkanic about South Slavs.
I2 was always there n are the original Southern Europeans. E1b and J2 came afterwards.
Good , find me a tomb in Paleo-Balkan times containing I2a-din that supports your claim since I've already posted many of them that support my claims(Which are truths actually).

The fact is that the high amount of I2 amongst South Slavic population today isn't a result of absorbing local population , I2 was a minority to non-existent when Slavs arrived and raided the area in the 6th and 7th century.

I2 isn't related with Illyrians or any other PAleo-Balkan people , Even if there was any presence of I2 when Slavs arrived in the Balkans they were a minority before Slavs settling in and raiding the area.
some of them look like North Africans, while others look like albanized serbs.
Funny enough how you keep talking about these "albanized serbs".
Probably the large number of these "albanized serbs" is why I2 is almost inexistent in Northern Albania and reaches small numbers even in Kosovo.

Just like I2 and R1a are almost inexistent in Southern Montenegro as well (Amongst both Albanian and Slavic populations)
E1b, J2 and R1b all came to Southern Europe after I2. I2 is the original Southern European group.

Both Serbia and Montenegro average height would be bigger if not for many Albanians living there and lowering the average height.

Average height in Albania is 174!!!

Average height of women in Montenegro n Serbia is higher than that.
Do you really chose to ignore the fact that a large number of Montenegrins are actually Slavicized Albanians?

Not only do the oral legends , traditions , customs and history prove that. Even Genetics are proving that now.

As mentioned earlier , When Slavs came to the Balkans raiding the area I2 was a minority to non-existent.

Dominant haplogroups at that time were E-V13 and J2B2 as evidented by multiple DNA testings of ancient tombs and their high-frequency amongst populations whos traditions , language and culture of Paleo-Balkan origin (Albanians and Greeks)

"This data suggests that the fate of E-V13 was linked to the elite dominance of Bronze Age society. The geographic distribution of the six main branches show that E-V13 quickly spread to all parts of Europe, but was especially common in Central Europe."

"The oldest J2b2-L283 sample recovered among ancient DNA samples is a Late Bronze Age (1700-1500 BCE) individual from southern Croatia (Mathieson et al. 2017). His genome possessed about 30% of Steppe admixture and 15% of Eastern Hunter-Gatherer, which suggest a recent arrival from the Steppe. He was accompanied by a woman with similar admixtures, and both possessed typical Pontic-Caspian Steppe mtDNA (I1a1 and W3a). The timing, location and admixtures of these samples fit with the Illyrian colonisation of the Dinaric Alps, which is thought to have taken place between 1600 and 1100 BCE"

main-qimg-1c91edb5a899bd79581f8c073fbd1d86

"The principal determining event that allowed I2a1b-L621 to become a major Eastern European lineage was probably the Slavic migrations from the 6th to the 9th century CE. Most modern Eastern Europeans belonging to I2a1b fit into the L147.2 (aka CTS10228, CTS2180 or Y3111) subclade, which is thought to have arisen 5,600 years ago (just before the Yamna period and the Trypillian expansion into the steppe), but has a TMRCA of only 2,300 years according to Yfull."

Keep getting embarrased my son. Probably you might post one of the same maps you post everytime and babble about something baseless while bringing no facts. As always.

Anyone else notice Rogan start to distance himself from Schaub a bit more? Other comedians for awhile have been low key roasting him or rolling their eyes whenever his name comes up on a podcast or conversation.

Really? How?

Used to? I have a strong feeling he may still lurk these forums..I've seen a couple of folks have very similar ways of looking at fighters so he might even have multiple handles on here..

You can't even bring up real facts or any facts at all , All you do is continue babbling "I2 original european" "E-V13 african" "J2 west asian"

Do you know how much of a laughing stock you are? Your attempts at trying to make South Slavs the original inhabitants of Balkans and trying to make Albanians what you are (Migrants) are so pathetic and baseless.

So South Slavs were in the Balkans before Greeks (Whos major haplogroups are the same as of Albanians and to whom I2 reaches low numbers) , Right?

You're pathetic and cluelesss , shkavell.

What North African dialect? I don't recall an Indo-European language being native to North Africa. Neither do I recall any Paleo-Balkan language being native to North Africa......

The Albanian language is part of the Indo-European language group and is considered to have evolved from one of the Paleo-Balkan languages of antiquity,[43][44][45] although it is still uncertain which particular Paleo-Balkan language represents the ancestor of Albanian, or where in Southern Europe that population lived.

You're such a joke , Go make a quick research at "Fustanella". There is nothing North African about it just like there is nothing Paleo-Balkanic about South Slavs.

Good , find me a tomb in Paleo-Balkan times containing I2a-din that supports your claim since I've already posted many of them that support my claims(Which are truths actually).

The fact is that the high amount of I2 amongst South Slavic population today isn't a result of absorbing local population , I2 was a minority to non-existent when Slavs arrived and raided the area in the 6th and 7th century.

I2 isn't related with Illyrians or any other PAleo-Balkan people , Even if there was any presence of I2 when Slavs arrived in the Balkans they were a minority before Slavs settling in and raiding the area.

Funny enough how you keep talking about these "albanized serbs".
Probably the large number of these "albanized serbs" is why I2 is almost inexistent in Northern Albania and reaches small numbers even in Kosovo.

Just like I2 and R1a are almost inexistent in Southern Montenegro as well (Amongst both Albanian and Slavic populations)

Do you really chose to ignore the fact that a large number of Montenegrins are actually Slavicized Albanians?

Not only do the oral legends , traditions , customs and history prove that. Even Genetics are proving that now.

As mentioned earlier , When Slavs came to the Balkans raiding the area I2 was a minority to non-existent.

Dominant haplogroups at that time were E-V13 and J2B2 as evidented by multiple DNA testings of ancient tombs and their high-frequency amongst populations whos traditions , language and culture of Paleo-Balkan origin (Albanians and Greeks)

"This data suggests that the fate of E-V13 was linked to the elite dominance of Bronze Age society. The geographic distribution of the six main branches show that E-V13 quickly spread to all parts of Europe, but was especially common in Central Europe."

"The oldest J2b2-L283 sample recovered among ancient DNA samples is a Late Bronze Age (1700-1500 BCE) individual from southern Croatia (Mathieson et al. 2017). His genome possessed about 30% of Steppe admixture and 15% of Eastern Hunter-Gatherer, which suggest a recent arrival from the Steppe. He was accompanied by a woman with similar admixtures, and both possessed typical Pontic-Caspian Steppe mtDNA (I1a1 and W3a). The timing, location and admixtures of these samples fit with the Illyrian colonisation of the Dinaric Alps, which is thought to have taken place between 1600 and 1100 BCE"

main-qimg-1c91edb5a899bd79581f8c073fbd1d86

"The principal determining event that allowed I2a1b-L621 to become a major Eastern European lineage was probably the Slavic migrations from the 6th to the 9th century CE. Most modern Eastern Europeans belonging to I2a1b fit into the L147.2 (aka CTS10228, CTS2180 or Y3111) subclade, which is thought to have arisen 5,600 years ago (just before the Yamna period and the Trypillian expansion into the steppe), but has a TMRCA of only 2,300 years according to Yfull."

Keep getting embarrased my son. Probably you might post one of the same maps you post everytime and babble about something baseless while bringing no facts. As always.

i already schooled you in war room regarding this, n you keep doing the same thing over n over. You come with your sheep-taar propaganda n when you get schooled with facts you run away.

definition of insanity is doing the same thing over n over expecting different result.

now stop derailing this thread with your nonsense.

Why are so many people so obsessed with their ancestors being in some place 'forever', lol.

We have the same thing in here in Poland, people trying to prove that Poles/Slavs had been living in modern Poland during classical times or forever in more 'advanced' cases.

All evidence suggests that they've arrived around 6th-7th century from somewhere in the east.

Of course it is about dick measuring contest about my ancestors being better than yours, but I don't get it.

Is there any evidence this stuff happens? I’d actually love to get paid to post bullshit on here, don’t care if it’s to do propaganda for the UFC
100% my post was deleted when i said that usman was maybe on epo, and it was like 1% of the post lmaooo ali abdelaziz got sleeper cells on sherdog im telling you.

i already schooled you in war room regarding this, n you keep doing the same thing over n over. You come with your sheep-taar propaganda n when you get schooled with facts you run away.
You never schooled me on anything , It's the opposite. You're the one getting schooled with facts.

What facts did you bring here? I've brought many of them. From real scientists and historians.
All you're doing is babbling "women talk" , You're clueless. You've failed to answer every single one of my questions.

It's not Albanian propaganda , And you should spell it right shkja , It's called Shqiptar.
What I'm bringing are ancient DNA tested , real scientific researchs. Not like the non-sense you're babbling about.

definition of insanity is doing the same thing over n over expecting different result.
Good on accurately describing yourself.
Why are so many people so obsessed with their ancestors being in some place 'forever', lol.

We have the same thing in here in Poland, people trying to prove that Poles/Slavs had been living in modern Poland during classical times or forever in more 'advanced' cases.

All evidence suggests that they've arrived around 6th-7th century from somewhere in the east.

Of course it is about dick measuring contest about my ancestors being better than yours, but I don't get it.
Obviously it's the guy above who can't get over the fact that Albanians have been in the Balkans for far longer than his Slavic ancestors.

He can't get over the fact that the history and genetics don't support his baseless propaganda .

I’ve heard this from sources too. But Dana is this way too. These guys are hard asses thinking they know how to get deals done with fighters except in reality they just communicate like children and look dumb in the end. They do bully fighters and force them to take fights for sure they just use different manipulation tactics and language so they don’t look as bad . Joe Silva is legit a terrible match maker I remember so many of the fights he put together making absolutely zero sense . Knocking off the only contenders in a division, making terrible Match ups. Makes sense he is a forum troll he probably is convinced he makes the best fights possible and has a huge ego about it

Lmao at random intermission about Serbs and Albanians height in the thread.

Fucking Sherdog, never change.
right? I came here to look at people trash Schaub and left with a fucking history lesson about the average height of balkan/serbs/slavs?

Why is he no longer working for the UFC again?
He left in 2016 after WME-IMG bought the UFC for $4 billion from Zuffa. They promoted Sean Shelby to his job as head matchmaker and then gave Shelby's old job to Mick Maynard who was the former owner and president of Legacy Fighting Championship. According to Ben Fowlkes of MMA Junkie (based off a source), the reason why Silva left is because he got enough money from the sale to retire and spend more time with his family in Virginia, not because WME-IMG wanted to get rid of him. Seems plausible to me because I know that Silva was very much tied to his hometown and family and he refused to move to Las Vegas for Zuffa and they ended up allowing him to do his job from Virginia instead because they felt he was valuable enough to the company, even though everybody else in management was based in Vegas.

Silva was actually the only one left over from the SEG days and started working for the UFC in 1995. There's a very interesting backstory as to how he was hired originally. He was a fan who wrote to them about how their matchmaking was lacking and he gave detailed reasons as to what matches he would make and why and they ended up letting him be the matchmaker for an event and then were pleased with the results so they hired him full time.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2016...motions-sale-matchmaker-joe-silva-leaving-ufc

wasn't there 2 matchmakers? lower and upper weight
Joe Silva was the sole matchmaker for the UFC since he was hired in 1995. In 2006, Zuffa purchased the WEC. In 2008, they hired Sean Shelby to be the matchmaker for the WEC. In Late 2010, the WEC-UFC merger occurred where lower weight class fighters under 155 fought in the UFC for the first time.

At that point, they brought in Shelby to be the matchmaker for the divisions under 155 (including the women's divisions), while Silva continued to be the matchmaker for all divisions 155 and higher. In 2016, WME-IMG purchased the UFC from Zuffa for $4 billion and Silva retired (supposedly because he got enough money from the sale to retire and spend more time with his family, not because WME-IMG didn't want him). At that point, Shelby took Silva's job while they brought in Mick Maynard who was the former owner and president of Legacy Fighting Championship to do Shelby's old job. And that's been the arrangement since then.

Back