• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Schaub Mocks Rose on Twitter

Character? This guy basically admitted he was a bully all his life.

He is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve anything he has. No talent whatsoever in anything he does. He just got lucky that he was friends with Joe Rogan who saved him from getting CTE'd further in his atrocious UFC career, introduced him to Callen and launched his '''comedy career'''.

Its funny because she's mentally unstable yet fights in a cage.

How are you going to be shaken up over Conor throwing some shit at a bus. If someone had a gun or weapon then its a different story but Conor only had a dolly and a garbage can

That's odd. He apparently used to train with them and felt bad for picking Joanna to beat her.

He will say that about literally any fighter right after bashing them. "Don't get me wrong, I love that fighter i've trained with them before"

Joe just told him he talks too much, I'm sure joe called him and told him to erase it

I can't wait for Schaub to apologize.

I would actually fuck with a Pat Barry, Brendan Schaub grudge match

Someone is going to sleep 100% guaranteed

What's the issue? He tried to be funny, then realised it was a bad idea and deleted it shortly after. Why are people complaining?

Last edited:
Character? This guy basically admitted he was a bully all his life.

He is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve anything he has. No talent whatsoever in anything he does. He just got lucky that he was friends with Joe Rogan who saved him from getting CTE'd further in his atrocious UFC career, introduced him to Callen and launched his '''comedy career'''.
I think this your first post that I agree with. LOL

Did anybody else see Schaubs Twitter post? Ariel posted that Rose was shaken up from the incident and Schaub replied mocking her but then deleted it. For all his flaws, I thought he had more character than that.

Any chance anyone has a screenshot?
Not uncommon for homosexuals to feel threatened by women.
Just as well, not uncommon for bigoted individuals to take note of race in situations where it was wholly irrelevant.
Brendan Scumbag

What grownup would ever admit to following Shaub on social media?

tumblr_n421gmbNNK1rskk8io1_500.gif

to be honest get the fuck over it. some shit was thrown in your general direction but you had a big metal buss to protect you. youll be fine..it wasnt a fucking terrorist attack

Sorry but that shit is hilarious LOL

Kudos to Brendan on this one.

Well, first thing my wife says is she should change her name, shes no “thug” LoL

Guy will say anything to get in with Colin and his queer boy fans.

Back