Schaub: "I'm a dumbass"; clarifies misunderstanding about Rogan's cheating

I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan was fucking unfunny female comediennes like Amy Schumer, Iliza Shlesinger and Whitney Cummings just to get their names out there.

And probably fucking unfunny open mic'ers.

I have it on very good authority that Rogan has been having an affair with Bob Lazar for 27 years. On and off. I'm as credible is Schaub, see how it works.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of putting Schaub in obscurity.

I'm glad Brendan is addressing the stereotype of bald people being unsuccessful. It's 2019.

Hopefully Hollywood takes notice and finally gives a bald man a position of power in movies.

I cut Schaub a little slack.. I almost get tired of all the metaphors.. And the king and the sting is metaphor after metaphor and most of his podcasts are from what I've heard

How many times did he say "slangin' dick" in that video? Jesus.

Schaub talks about penises way too much.

Oh, and yes Schaub. You are that dumb. You might be the dumbest person to ever come out of MMA.
Not even close

Jesse_Taylor.png

What's hilarious is Rogan's trying to get the initial video wiped off the web and Schuab follows up with a big apology announcement where he keeps digging the hole deeper haha

payback for retiring schuab live on his podcast

First of all it’s nobodys business. Second of all why should someone who’s wealthy as Fuck have to fuck only one woman for the rest of his entire life. Because it’s the “right thing to do” because that’s what your catholic upbringing + marriage brainwashed you into!!! Having one mate isn’t natural and oh yea it gets fuckin boring let’s face it.

incel detected

I apologize for picking a fight with you. I won’t do it again. I just got triggered.

Comments like that one “I could never respect a man who cheats on his wife” or whatever it was come across as so fawning and insincere.

I was pointing out that outside of the US, if you say something like that, you get marked as untrustworthy or, at best, closeted.
People that cheat are scumbags

First of all it’s nobodys business. Second of all why should someone who’s wealthy as Fuck have to fuck only one woman for the rest of his entire life. Because it’s the “right thing to do” because that’s what your catholic upbringing + marriage brainwashed you into!!! Having one mate isn’t natural and oh yea it gets fuckin boring let’s face it.
Then dont be with someone if you want to fuck around?

I think Rogan also got married before the podcast got really big. Divorce would be costly for him.

You should hear his podcasts on husbands getting taken to the cleaners by divorce. The stories he can tell...

I think he WANTS a divorce. What better way to instigate one and generate "news" at the same time.

Rogans infidelity is no ones business and Shuab is a complete buffoon and a dangerous person to be around if you have secrets... next he'll reveal how he lets joe finger his asshole when they roll...

Back