Schaub: "Gus is by far the best fighter I have ever trained with, biggest freak I have ever seen"

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
..and Schaub has trained with DC. DC was very lucky he got to fight Gus when Gus was at his worst coming off a KO loss, and he still almost lost the decision in front of his home crowd. I have no doubt Gus beats him when they both are 100%.

maxresdefault.jpg

1wKt5b0.jpg

That would be very impressive stuff if it were not coming from Schaub.

I believe Gus is one of the best, but since Schaub had to say it, no.

Brendan "I'll say anything" Schaub.

Gus shouldve been more motivated than anything coming off that loss. He was gifted a title shot and had nothing to lose. I still dont see how anyone could've scored that fight for Gus. Only round Id score for Gus was maybe the 2nd and/or 4th. I think 1 of 16 media outlets scored it for Gus.

DC is going to grow n be this dude to a decision

GOAT commentator schaub said that @DS7, don't think anyone can argue with him

damn, this quote is old as fuck

Schaub, like Rogan, speaks exclusively in hyperbole and is as fickle as a high school girl.

We got tarred & feathered because Abu couldnt drop the shemale thing.

BpOqPthCMAAIFNu.jpg

btCa6.jpg

Last edited:
Best Fighter, Biggest freak, but never champion...

Gus shouldve been more motivated than anything coming off that loss. He was gifted a title shot and had nothing to lose. I still dont see how anyone could've scored that fight for Gus. Only round Id score for Gus was maybe the 2nd and/or 4th. I think 1 of 16 media outlets scored it for Gus.

So in your opinion he arguably won 2nd and 4th, and in the third he almost finished DC. There you have it.

can we get a sub forum for brendan Schaub please

i know we have the dump but people can't find that

..and Schaub has trained with DC. DC was very lucky he got to fight Gus when Gus was at his worst coming off a KO loss, and he still almost lost the decision in front of his home crowd. I have no doubt Gus beats him when they both are 100%.

maxresdefault.jpg

1wKt5b0.jpg

This from the same guy that said Ngannou was the best HW and would KO Stipe in the second round?

Then on Rogan's last podcast said he's jumped that wagon and now most top five HW'S Francis would lose too.

Schaub changes his mind more often than than 20 year old girls take selfies. All depends who he's pushing on that day as a fighter .

Recent BS remarks:

Conor would KO Floyd, then changed to Conor will make it to decision.

GSP has No chance against Bisping

After that fight ,GSP is without doubt GOAT

Ngannou will KO Stipe

TS, you really believe what this guy says like his opinion is Gospel?

Yeah Gus is no joke. Had absolute wars with the 2 greatest LHW’s ever and yeah, Rumble isn’t a slouch either.

Still would love to see a Gus rematch with DC or Jones.

Schaub: "[INSERT HW/LHW] is by far the best fighter I have ever trained with, biggest freak I have ever seen"

Fixed it for him.

Back