Schaub: "Francis Ngannou has a huge French hog."

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

In discussing UFC 211, Schaub threw out the suggestion that Stipe Miocic can be considered the HW GOAT because of the guys he beat, and the only guy left for him to fight is Cain. Francis Ngannou is as of the moment not ready for the top guys according to Brendan. I don't know why he had to comment on Francis' junk, but he did.

1wKt5b0.jpg

ive always suspected schaub was a homosexual.

Last edited:
and kongo and the predators striking is much differnt kongo always took his opponents down in his early fights the predator subs and knockout

The fruitcake is right, Francis isn't ready for Stipe yet.

Unfortunately for him and his fans he will only ever be ready to get KTFO by Stipe.

In discussing UFC 211, Schaub threw out the suggestion that Stipe Miocic can be considered the HW GOAT because of the guys he beat, and the only guy left for him to fight is Cain. Francis Ngannou is as of the moment not ready for the top guys according to Brendan. I don't know why he had to comment on Francis' junk, but he did.

1wKt5b0.jpg

He made the comment because he knows morons like yourself will make threads about it on a forum and he'll gain some viewers for his shitty podcasts.

And i say that as a fan of schaub

You couldn't pay me to listen to this asshole. Same goes for Rogan.

To be fair it probably is gigantic. You repressed bro?

Schaub is a fuckin' weirdo, no two ways about it.

Honestly Ngannou strikes me as likely to be rather similar to JDS, he had a natural ability for MMA and fighting a certain way which will come out quickly and probably won't change much after that.

A fighter with good takedown defence and fast powerful hands who isnt easy to back up seems like a test for Stipe to me.

Back