Schaub criticizes fans who bash social media fighters

We do make fun of people that can beat the shit out of us, but it’s mostly in jest

This guy is still around? Does anyone actually listen to his show, and if so, why?

This guy is still around? Does anyone actually listen to his show, and if so, why?
It's good to hear about the sports from the perspective of someone that was an actual fighter.
The is also the fact he defends the fighters and their interest. He says things MSM are afraid to say about these fight organizations and how they treat the fighters. I think the fighters appreciates that. That's why who is who in the UFC has appeared on his channel.

He's not gay, still waiting on his metoo to drop
CFif-jtUUAEBofA.jpg

jckxpuq189y21.jpg
Not sure why this is a problem for anyone……. Or why you have the screenshot saved lol

Looking at his youtube. He has some short vids that have around 10k views. And then he has a ton that are 20min to 90min long that average between 350k and 700k views with some over a million. People here shit on him, but he's made a life for himself after fighting.

Why is this idiot still around? Hes the shit stain of MMA.

Schaub is the ultimate Sherdogger. All hail the king of the Internet.

The only man that can pull off looking like an obese, gay food critic for a female magazine and a fighter/comedian at the same time.

He's not gay, still waiting on his metoo to drop
CFif-jtUUAEBofA.jpg

jckxpuq189y21.jpg

He tries to slide into womens DM every city he does stand up at. Same way his other friend did. Schaub sent some dick pick to one of them too and she leaked it lmao. Smalll size of dudes piece is definitely not something worthy of being called big brown…. <45>

2 pages in and no gif of Schaub's soul leaving his body in the Rothwell fight?
Son I am disappoint.

Mediocre fighter. Dogshit comedian. Who listens to this douche bag?

I wish Cro Cop got a chance to avenge that loss.

Back