Movies Scent Of A Woman vs Planes Trains & Automobiles

Favourite?

• Scent of a woman

• Planes Trains & Automobiles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scent of a woman is top tier but you’re ducking with a goat tier movie

Scent of a woman was just repressed dog day afternoon.

Planes Trains and Automobiles.

Scent of a Woman is a solid movie though and the probably the best monologue of post-face-lift, yells-all-his-lines, Pacino era.

planes-trains-and-automobiles-plane.gif

Planes, and if you think different you shouldn't breed.

Planes Trains and Automobiles.

Scent of a Woman is a solid movie though and the probably the best monologue of post-face-lift, yells-all-his-lines, Pacino era.
In many ways, it's the beginning of his end. He got so much acclaim for that role that it seemed like he stopped acting and just became a different version of yelling Colonel Slade ever since.

It's not Thanksgiving until I hear that harmonica

And Power to Believe

PTaA perfectly captures this warm, beautiful slice of 1980's Americana. It's one of my go-to wholesome feel good movies

Planes, trains and automobiles is such a good movie. John candy was one of my favorite comedians growing up

"Those aren't two soft pillows!"

Which Thanksgiving movie is your favourite?

I loved the ending of planes trains and automobiles and I'm also a big fan of John Candy. However I like Chris O'Donnell babysitting a blind Al Pacino more. I think both films are great (8/10) but Pacino's performance gives this battle the edge and win.
These films are so different, it is strange to weigh them against one another.

I think Scent of a Woman is an entertaining movie but Planes, Trains wins and it’s not close.

The dynamic between Martin and Candy is so great. And the emotional element is genuine without ever getting heavy-handed. I also think that might be Hughes’ best overall film and he had multiple classics.

Back