Favourite?

• Scent of a woman

• Planes Trains & Automobiles

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which Thanksgiving movie is your favourite?

I loved the ending of planes trains and automobiles and I'm also a big fan of John Candy. However I like Chris O'Donnell babysitting a blind Al Pacino more. I think both films are great (8/10) but Pacino's performance gives this battle the edge and win.

Last edited:
Which Thanksgiving movie is your favourite?

I loved the ending of planes trains and automobiles and I'm also a big fan of John Candy. However I like Chris O'Donnell babysitting a blind Al Pacino more. I think both films are great (8/10) but Pacino's performance gives this battle the edge and win.

Planes...and its not close in any way sir

"Larry Bird doesn’t do as much ball-handling in one night as you do in an hour."

Scent of a woman is such a bad movie. Like really really bad.

Candy & Martin. That movie wins by far.

View attachment 1012136

The whole movie is like a rollercoaster of emotions that makes you rethink things you thought you knew.

That in itself is magical, and the characters are played by 2 masters sir.

Scent of a woman is a good movie but it lacks magic.

Planes, Trains.

I've only seen Scent of a Woman once. Thought it was ok.

PTAA is one of my favourite films of all time, absolute gold. The 'scene' always gets me still.

Pta and Dutch are the 2 Thanksgiving movies at our house

"Reward George, and destroy Charlie."

Too perfect a metaphor for how this world works.

Scent of a woman is such a bad movie. Like really really bad.

Al Pacino's performance in it is perhaps the worst "best actor" winner ever, imo.

It's borderline farce.......like if someone was mocking Pacino on SNL or something. All his great performances and this is the one they decide to honour him for?

Planes/Trains is a top 10 comedy of all time for me. Steve Martin in the 80s was one of the best runs ever.

3syu.gif

it isnt even close'''''''

09917db9-798a-4245-8015-c2679bce52f7_text.gif

Back