Scariest MF all time GOAT fighter

Brock Lesnar look like some Nazis expériment ,I remember the first time I saw him I was, thinking what the fuck would I do against this white supremacists looking motherfucker
His pecs have abs

cm-punk-ufc-225-1.jpg
least scariest looking fighter

As much as I respect Jeff for standing up to the police forces it fades when I think of Aleks - its like comparing Alcatraz to the Beverley Hills jail. In your blessed US for a policeman to shoot someone will result at least in some kind of investigation, in Russia they can literally sweep it under the carpet if its done in self-defence. So there is a footage of Aleks (20 years ago, long before his brother was all shaking hands with Putin) where a swat is called on Aleks for debauchery and he is laughing at people pointing AK 47 in his face and tries to take it away from the SWAT officer, who only manages to avoid it by running away...

As much as I respect Jeff for standing up to the police forces it fades when I think of Aleks - its like comparing Alcatraz to the Beverley Hills jail. In your blessed US for a policeman to shoot someone will result at least in some kind of investigation, in Russia they can literally sweep it under the carpet if its done in self-defence. So there is a footage of Aleks (20 years ago, long before his brother was all shaking hands with Putin) where a swat is called on Aleks for debauchery and he is laughing at people pointing AK 47 in his face and tries to take it away from the SWAT officer, who only manages to avoid it by running away...

He tried to take a gun away from a cop (a swat officer no less) and the guy didn't shoot him? Shit, in the U.S. there would damn sure be an investigation, you're right. Because the odds of that cop not opening up on him would be slim. I kind of assumed Russian swat guys would be the same. Good for Aleks that he didn't get 5-6 rounds in him out of that. He's crazy enough that he maybe figured "Well if this is how I go...so be it".

Link this vid, need to see this

This is the correct answer.

This thread has been done before, and I always see a lot of people equate in ring/cage success with IRL savagery.

But, really, the vast majority of modern professional fighters are just athletes competing in a sport. They sign contracts, compete under a bunch of rules, watch what they eat, and generally live non-aggressive, athlete type lifestyles. There not too many of them that are truly terrifying in a, “would literally kill you for no reason,” kind of way.

Aleks is one of those few guys who would literally just beat you to death if you pissed him off and he thought he could get away with it. He’d probably take your wallet, keep the cash, and sell the credit cards to some gangster guy he knows who does identity theft. Then he’d go do vodka shots with his bros, using the money he took from your wallet, and rape some stripper in the bathroom at night club.

The guy is a pure savage.

Francis and Romero are scary but smile to much.
Bork lost that aura after Cain. Ubereem is to much of an Adonis. Id go with Mark Kerr, cuz he had that soft tone voice combined with a natural instict to hurt people, sorta like Tyson. Theres something disturbing and very scary in that combination

Link or story
If he killed someone he'll still be in jail. He didn't kill anyone (fare as we know) but he threaten his ex's boyfriend with a AK and then barricaded him self in his home. swat was call and they had a long stand off until he surrendered.

Brett Rogers. My phobia is being raped by a huge black man.

18460504-12DA-403A-948B-75ABE3231ED4.jpeg Some nice answers, but this guy is #1 and it is not even close.

Jarrod Wyatt.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/california-mma-fighter-jarrod-wyatt-accused-ripping-friend-heard-tongue-pleads-guilty-murder-article-1.1154835?outputType=amp

The officers found Powell's body on the couch of the Requa home. His chest was cut open, and his heart, tongue and the skin of his face were gone, court records said. His heart was found charred in a wood-burning stove.

An autopsy determined the organs had been removed while Powell was still alive, the documents said.

Back