Scariest looking knockouts?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tank looked like he broke this guy in half. I thought he was dead first time I saw it and had to confirm he wasn't.

giphy.gif

I thought Hall mighta killed homie here.

Dude was out for a LONG time.

nBuMVt2.gif

The scariest recent one for me. Sterling never got back up and got carted out on a stretcher.

EDIT: ^ Beat me to it. He got cracked!

Johnson_KO_Speer.gif

tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

rh3j7k.jpg

Watch till the end the groaning sounds truly horrific I thought something was seriously wrong with Mac prime Melvin was a fucking beast

Man unless you have a real reason for it (personal beef etc.), I really don't like it when guys are dropping bombs on guys who are clearly out. Poor Reem, and I'm glad Stipe beat the brakes off Ngannou and stole his soul.

Man unless you have a real reason for it (personal beef etc.), I really don't like it when guys are dropping bombs on guys who are clearly out. Poor Reem, and I'm glad Stipe beat the brakes off Ngannou and stole his soul.

I think alot of fighters just have adrenaline and there killer instinct kicks in and they want to be sure don't wanna end up celebrating early like Andy vs bisping and lose the fight

And regarding OP:

Vitor - Lindland is easily the scariest one for me. Lindland got straight starched like 10m away from where Trump was sitting.

I say it every time this thread comes up

Lamas vs Koch

If ya don't know

Go look it up

Tank looked like he broke this guy in half. I thought he was dead first time I saw it and had to confirm he wasn't.

This one was bad as well

TankvMatua-1.gif

And then Tank mocking the guy having a seizure, jezus

Back