Scared Puppy and Great Dane

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This just randomly popped up on my Youtube feed and I thought it was pretty cool:

120 pound Great Dane puppy? Just how big and heavy is that thing going to get?

That Asian chick is cute.

Yup, I saw this video on my recommended video. I like that channel, they have some of the best happy stories. You are woke TS, congrats.

120 pound Great Dane puppy? Just how big and heavy is that thing going to get?

Males can be around 200 pounds. They have a very short lifespan and have a great deal of health problems though unfortunately.

Males can be around 200 pounds. They have a very short lifespan and have a great deal of health problems though unfortunately.
Yup. I had two male fawns(litter mates) that tipped the scales at 185 and 190. Hip and gastric torsion are a big things to watch for. They sadly ventured across rainbow bridge 2 years ago.

I'd wreck them both in an Ultimate Dog Fighting match.

Yup. I had two male fawns(litter mates) that tipped the scales at 185 and 190. Hip and gastric torsion are a big things to watch for. They sadly ventured across rainbow bridge 2 years ago.

Good thoughts to you on the loss of your two best friends. Hip issues are a problem in any larger breed sadly, horrified at the thought of it causing my best buddy any pain one day.

Yeah, I was just reading they live up to only 10 years.
200 pounds, that is about 25 pounds over what I weigh...

They should introduce them to the GOAT dog of all time and all eras of known space time, Daniel the Golden 4-life

maxresdefault.jpg

c1fec790-5bca-4e5e-b311-f1e7e5c6a85b-Daniel_at_Westminster.jpg

tenor.gif

SnoopyFewKid-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

I've had a few Great Danes in my past, all very lovely little babies!

Back