Social Scandinavian airlines commercial: nothing is truly scandinavian

Blacks not being indigenous was not a part of my argument. They're distinct from Africans and there's millions of them so the ones in America today won't be disappearing.

Europeans conquered the land and rightfully controlled the country. Just like the Turks. No one is going to tell them they aren't indigenous. There's way more white people in North America than any other ethnic group.

What do you mean they've been here longer? Were they the first off the ships? Did they outnumber the pioneers and settlers?

Just because black slaves were freed and became a distinct ethnic group doesn't mean we should open our borders with Africa. Deliberetly changing the demographics of America is dumb. It also gives the Dems control and we know what they want to do.
Who said anything about opening the borders with Africa or anyone else?

LMFAO @ Snowflakes who get butthurt over commercials.

What wrong with the facts? literally everything u think/like is because of Globalism......Sorry if the facts hurt.

The internet is the #1 Globalist thing in the world lol.

HAHAHAA. I love the fact that @brackis1 is the only dummy to like your shit post. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAA. I love the fact that @brackis1 is the only dummy to like your shit post. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Keep getting rustled over a commercial...Meanwhile everything you own or think is because of globalism...Sorry facts hurt, bro.

EQpqDtaXYAIz406

Bro, I have heard all the mass hysteria about youtube banning right wingers...It never happened, never.

Demonitization isn't just affecting right wing channels, its affect left wing channels as well, and even other channels that has nothing to do with politics.....So this is a youtube issue, they arent singling out right wingers, they dont really care like you people make it seem.

Bro......Trump bend the knee to putin, he couldn't say anything bad about russia infront of putin.....The guy is a pussy, u know it..Only when putin wasn't around, did he say russia did interfere lol....That's embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if putin put in melanias butt tbh......Trump would just accept it.

you’re incorrect.

our sanctions on Russia are severe and hurt their economy. We have armed ukraine to fight against russian interests.

we have killed many russian mercenaries in Syria.
Trump has been way tougher against Russia than Obama, Bush, or clinton have.

I don’t agree with any of it. It’s useless to Make Russia an enemy.

Continue to live in your fantasy land.

you’re incorrect.

our sanctions on Russia are severe and hurt their economy. We have armed ukraine to fight against russian interests.

we have killed many russian mercenaries in Syria.
Trump has been way tougher against Russia than Obama, Bush, or clinton have.

I don’t agree with any of it. It’s useless to Make Russia an enemy.

Continue to live in your fantasy land.
Bro, all that shit has nothing to do with what happen with Trump/Putin.

Trump didn't have the balls to say Russia Interfered infront of putin....He only said it when Putin wasn't there.....That's a big pussy move, come on man.

This has nothing to do with policy...The man simply couldn't say anything bad about russia infront of putin lol.

Bro, all that shit has nothing to do with what happen with Trump/Putin.

Trump didn't have the balls to say Russia Interfered infront of putin....He only said it when Putin wasn't there.....That's a big pussy move, come on man.

This has nothing to do with policy...The man simply couldn't say anything bad about russia infront of putin lol.

ok. On that aspect that’s just called diplomacy. You’re not supposed to shit on nations or their leaders during diplomatic meetings.
We should be lucky trump Hasn’t done that yet

"It's not racism if it's not institutional racism."

Well how convenient...

Most people in the world do not think that way, because they don't have their heads up their asses. (Nor an agenda to push.)

The biggest racists in the world are Liberals and the "minorities" they claim to care about.

If Liberals truly cared about "minorities" at all, they would see any and all racism disappear into the history books. Period.

It is an insult, and a blatant misrepresentation of reality, to hear that I, as a white man, have never experienced racism.

Do you think we whites aren't watching this all go down? Do you think we're going to take this laying down forever? You've got another thing coming.

Bro, I have heard all the mass hysteria about youtube banning right wingers...It never happened, never.

Demonitization isn't just affecting right wing channels, its affect left wing channels as well, and even other channels that has nothing to do with politics.....So this is a youtube issue, they arent singling out right wingers, they dont really care like you people make it seem.

Bro......Trump bend the knee to putin, he couldn't say anything bad about russia infront of putin.....The guy is a pussy, u know it..Only when putin wasn't around, did he say russia did interfere lol....That's embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if putin put in melanias butt tbh......Trump would just accept it.
Demonitized doesn't mean banning, it means they don't make money off advertising. We just went through this scooter and it is a fact that its happening.
The only person banned was Alex Jones, a conservative by the way.

What are you talking about?
Whipe the rabid foam from your chin and try again Goldilocks. Your speaking gibberish about Putin and Trump being accepting or interfering? Your making no sense.

shame on them for being a bunch of privileged white people and culturally appropriating everything

Demonitized doesn't mean banning, it means they don't make money off advertising. We just went through this scooter and it is a fact that its happening.
The only person banned was Alex Jones, a conservative by the way.

What are you talking about?
Whipe the rabid foam from your chin and try again Goldilocks. Your speaking gibberish about Putin and Trump being accepting or interfering? Your making no sense.
Ignore that previously banned troll..

As entertaining as some of the cucking conspiracy theories about this commercial ad have been, the point that SAS is trying to make is that it is going from a scandinavia-centric airline to a international budget airline, where none of the on-board crew understand scandinavian languages (which are pretty much "speak one, understand all" -with some notable exceptions) or cater to scandinavian tastes or customs. Its about a change of market.
So this whole ad is pretty much a way to try to ease the scandinavian customers into that. And, yes, pretty much everyone hated it.

America was 85% white as recent as 50 years ago. It's descent into a multicultural society has been deliberately engineered.
Historically, it was less white than that. The US had a higher black population between 1790-1880 than it does now. Historically, US states like Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina had MAJORITY black populations. The US has ALWAYS had a large black population, especially in the South.

Now granted, there was widescale European immigration which boosted the white population between 1790 and 1930. And this immigration turned the US into a multicultural society. These white subcultures still exist to this day, like Guidos*, Boston Irish, rednecks, etc. The 1965 immigration law wasn't some conspiracy to kill white people, rather white elites wanted cheap labor to exploit.

https://web.archive.org/web/2014122...tion/www/documentation/twps0056/twps0056.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

*This is anecdotal, but in my experience, Guidos often act stereotypically "black" and a lot of black people have noted the irony of how they hate blacks, but act a lot like black stereotypes. I once saw a Guido walk up to a WASP-y white guy at a concert and assault him for no reason. I grew up in Boston around white guys who acted like this:

If you've got the time, the long version is even funnier:

Back