• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's some cold blooded shit man

I found a pic of Lumi.

chet-o.gif

Nothing like having a drug conversation with your daughter. There was a crackhead in her grade 8 class who was dating a 16 yr old girl. I had to explain to her that if you're a functional crackhead you'll certainly end up selling crack, hence the 16yr old gf.

I really can't stand addicts. I don't even care what they're addicted to, the moment it becomes destructive you can go get fucked.

The only time this ever worked in my favor, a neighborhood kid (5 years younger) I grew up with was on a Xanax + Coke binge and suddenly showed up at my house late at night with a box that had his new PS3 and a few games, apparently his mom was going to take it away and he was trying to save his poor Call of Doodie... he asked if he could store them at my place. I said sure... when he finally came out of the binge, he couldn't remember what he did with it.

I sold that shit that week... get bent you lowlife piece of shit.

Quotation-Kenneth-G-Ortiz-company-reflection-Meetville-Quotes-968.jpg

With all the softballs I served up this morning I expected a more heavy handed besmirchment from you BD, instead I get this... and this is actually semi constructive.

If you read the other posts I think it's pretty clear I refuse to keep poor company, in this particular instance it was a kid I grew up with in the neighborhood. My younger bro's best friend growing up.

All that said, I agree 100% with that quote above.

Loling hard at Nadal quitting in the 5th set today. Looks like the GOAT Federer will take this major with ease.

I'm watching an episode of Intervention and this dude is trying to leave detox.

The Producer is asking him how he's going to take care of his daughter without a job and money and his response was that he can grow food in the woods and find water and all they need is food, water and positivity.

Sounds like someone CiH would rip off.

I would refer you to the Cook County Correctional authority on that one

smh, loser
the way he abandoned his little daughter, the guy deserves the shit life he has.

I remember him being pretty weird and mentally unstable lol. So he legit ended up in jail? Dumbass.

for sure, duder had issues.
but he could be funny as shit here sometimes.
miss the bastard tbt

I'm watching an episode of Intervention and this dude is trying to leave detox.

A guy I knew (but not all that well) was on that show. Smoking crack and living on the street in Portland IIRC. Disturbing to say the least. He straightened himself out for a bit but the last I heard he was back living on the street.

Code yellow at my daughter's high school today. Some kid went into a classroom and started beating the shit out of another student.

When will kids learn to pay up their drug debits?

Code yellow at my daughter's high school today. Some kid went into a classroom and started beating the shit out of another student.

When will kids learn to pay up their drug debits?
put your kids in private school, what's wrong with you?

My mind is boggled daily by the Larry Nassar shit. In total there will be 158 victim statements given at his sentencing. The whole thing is nuts and it seems like there are a shit ton of people who should at the very least be unemployed or in jail. The worst is seeing the fucks at Michigan State and USA Gymnastics giving limp dick statements to try to save what they have left.

I get this line of thinking Streetz, and it tends to come from some bleeding hearts that don't think.

My mistake was getting presented with the puppy in the first place and just giving it a shot. The situation was just unfair to the pup, and as much as I enjoyed him and the time I got with him, it was winter (short days) and at the time I'm gone from sun up to sun down and he's just on his own... and dobie's aren't the kind of docile dope mutt that thrive in that environment, HE was better off without ME... wasn't an easy choice, I talked to quite a few people about it but it was the right choice.

Him getting hurt was icing on the cake, it was proof that I was inadequate in caring for him and it wasn't a "boo boo" he some how broke off an entire metatarsal and had it surgically removed... and the care thereafter was multiweek, in which he needed to be supervised and cared for so that it didn't get infected... and I wasn't capable of that.

Pup ended up in a way better situation and I made sure of that.

Tell me how you truly feel as you were typing this poetry? Let it oscillate Mr Luminaire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back