• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC - World War III Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Joshua had the tightest flesh to date, you can see the glistening of the skin as light reflected upon his prowess. Battle of Chaos did not disappoint. The masses masticated in a frenzy. A good night for a great feast...
When I need to take a poop I say I am going into a Battle of Chaos.

When I need to take a poop I say I am going into a Battle of Chaos.

Take in some fibre Mr Moon, or you will rake what nourishes. The world needs your sweet tangible existence to let go of it's encephalitic tight walls. You must fluoresce upon all...

Meat thermometer fucked me again. Oh well, that's why I got a cheaper cut of meat. Still a fun hobby to fuck around with on the weekends.

You saw the gape, and you imagine how it will slide. I can see how your dendrites throb to such a narrative.
Goddamn I used to make jokes about your homosexual comments, but you are taking it over the top these days.

Joshua doesn't see that punch well

Joshua doesn't see that punch well

You think it is unorthodox in nature that it would overcome his impregnable defense? Interesting Mr RR, i can see how he can pierce the slit of that which he cannot envision.

Tell me.....How would you go about improving Mr Joshua's head movement? His neck muscles is beautiful, but quite stiff and tight...

You think it is unorthodox in nature that it would overcome his impregnable defense? Interesting Mr RR, i can see how he can pierce the slit of that which he cannot envision.

Tell me.....How would you go about improving Mr Joshua's head movement? His neck muscles is beautiful, but quite stiff and tight...
Head movement is hard to work on. He fights too upright so it's not just that. For it to be fluid he has to start in the shoulders and that's a pretty drastic change because it influences his timing on all his punches.

Personally, I wouldn't touch it out of that concern.

Head movement is hard to work on. He fights too upright so it's not just that. For it to be fluid he has to start in the shoulders and that's a pretty drastic change because it influences his timing on all his punches.

Personally, I wouldn't touch it out of that concern.

It's his supple beautiful muscles, it's too much, he is too big for his frame. It limits his agility and restrains his coordination.

it appeared he had an adrenaline dump after knocking klitcsch down, partly why he got dropped himself as he wasn't dodging for shit, or doing extra exaggerated dodges that zapped him even more.

at least he recovered w/ his second wind and proved his chin is at least somewhat legit.

that fight was exponentially better than i imagined, i thought it would be a clinchfest for sure

It's his supple beautiful muscles, it's too much, he is too big for his frame. It limits his agility and restrains his coordination.

He fights robotic. Nothing is fluid.

He's talented but you can see everything he does. I could write down his punch combos

it appeared he had an adrenaline dump after knocking klitcsch down, partly why he got dropped himself as he wasn't dodging for shit, or doing extra exaggerated dodges that zapped him even more.

at least he recovered w/ his second wind and proved his chin is at least somewhat legit.

that fight was exponentially better than i imagined, i thought it would be a clinchfest for sure

As i said before he has too much muscle for his frame, the blocarhn;uohviae;vgirga liquids cannot supply oxygen to all his muscles quick enough to sustain his pounding onslaught. He needs to conserve if he wants to do better for someone who can hang with him on the later rounds.

He fights robotic. Nothing is fluid.

He's talented but you can see everything he does. I could write down his punch combos

I do attribute this to a lack of learning new combos, then again his footwork is little to be desired.

I've never heard you talk boxing. Interesting because I know you are intelligent.

Top 5 fights ...go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back