• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC : Tournament of Champions (Volume 3, losers bracket)

Worst poster in the SBBC?

• CiH

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Rona

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Black Angus

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • PolishHeadlock

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • McFly

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Chimp

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Gunther

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Streetz

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good doctor brought up a salient point tho. Jonbenet was brutally raped and murdered, whoever did that is clearly a sick fuck. People like that tend to do other things that would indicate they're disturbed. There's nothing in the history of any of the family members (neither before nor after the murder) that would come close to suggesting any kind of psychopathy

He seems to be the only person saying that (the brutal rape). I'll go back through things but I never heard that at all. We agree on the sick fuck part. Even if the dad had nothing to do with it and covered it up he's just as bad as the people who committed the act. People like that deserve to be set on fire. True but we are only getting what the media is telling us. My guess is there is a whole lot more we aren't aware of. Remember a grand jury indicted the Ramseys but the DA still passed

"Don't try to grow a brain John."

-Dumb bitch who wrote the ransom note.

He seems to be the only person saying that (the brutal rape). I'll go back through things but I never heard that at all. We agree on the sick fuck part. Even if the dad had nothing to do with it and covered it up he's just as bad as the people who committed the act. People like that deserve to be set on fire. True but we are only getting what the media is telling us. My guess is there is a whole lot more we aren't aware of. Remember a grand jury indicted the Ramseys but the DA still passed

Here's a recent news article about it:

http://kfor.com/2015/02/27/jonbenet...-chief-just-revealed-about-the-investigation/

There were those kind of injuries, but the police contend they were deliberately inflicted to stage a sexual assault

Police also said it couldn't have been an intruder b/c there were no footprints in the snow, when in fact there was no snow for footprints to be left in

In 2008 DNA evidence showed it was a male unrelated to the Ramsey family

On the special they said that she died from a blow to the head, the person strangled her thinking she was still alive but she really wasn't, she was just seizuring from the cracked skull she suffered from the blow. They said the murder weapon was most likely the flashlight that was seen on the kitchen table, they did some tests and got a ten year old boy to smash a skull that had pig skin over it to see if a 10 year old could cause that type of damage to a 6 year old skull, he hit the skull with the flashlight and made the exact same fracture that she had on her skull.

That's interesting. I can easily see him being jealous, getting in a fight and that happening (I had read about the flashlight). His smiling and reactions now really bother me.

The police pretty much had the parents pinned for the get go, which is why they ended up screwing up the investigation. They didn't even really bother looking for any evidence of an intruder, even the police chief came out and said they didn't need to look for any outside suspects because their are none.

Sometimes, even if the parents look 100% gulty, coincidences happen, and people handle death in the family differently. I love how these "experts" read body language and things of that nature and know exactly how you're supposed to react when your daughter is brutally raped/murdered, yea ok.

Speaking of crappy coincidences that make you look guilty

see Andy Dufrane in Shawshank Redemption.

i've played enough vg's to know how this story goes

it's always the person you least suspect. remember this

A week or so after Jonbenet was murdered, there was a nearby home invasion where some guy dressed like a ninja tried raping a girl in her bedroom in the middle of the night. Police ignored any possible links cause they'd already predetermined that it was the Ramsey family who killed Jonbenet.

i've played enough vg's to know how this story goes

it's always the person you least suspect. remember this
iDJRqXQ5yzbVu.gif

A week or so after Jonbenet was murdered, there was a nearby home invasion where some guy dressed like a ninja tried raping a girl in her bedroom in the middle of the night. Police ignored any possible links cause they'd already predetermined that it was the Ramsey family who killed Jonbenet.
You'd think that after all the attention in the media that story got, that if you were actually the perpetrator, you'd take a step back.

Here's a recent news article about it:

http://kfor.com/2015/02/27/jonbenet...-chief-just-revealed-about-the-investigation/

There were those kind of injuries, but the police contend they were deliberately inflicted to stage a sexual assault

Police also said it couldn't have been an intruder b/c there were no footprints in the snow, when in fact there was no snow for footprints to be left in

In 2008 DNA evidence showed it was a male unrelated to the Ramsey family

The DNA is what throws me for a loop. I don't buy the "second hand" because it was on the leggings too. Not to mention the blood (7 years later though)

Yeah, the snow was supposedly used to try and rattle them but it didn't work.

The Mayberry thread is pretty good. The theory of the mom having an affair gone bad is plausible.

The police royally fucked this case off. I'm far from putting on a tin foil hat but either this is the worst police force in the United states or money changed hands at the top

This whole thing makes a lot more sense when you realize Jon Benet is alive and well and touring the country using her stage name "Katy Perry".

JonBenet-Ramsey-Katy-Perry.jpg

What a talent.

Sounds like a prime Pelvis was handling the investigation tbh

This whole thing makes a lot more sense when you realize Jon Benet is alive and well and touring the country using her stage name "Katy Perry".

JonBenet-Ramsey-Katy-Perry.jpg

What a talent.
Katy Perry is 6 years older than her, that stupid theory has been debunked 1000000000 different ways, also, since when the hell does Katy Perry sing country?

Katy Perry is 6 years older than her, that stupid theory has been debunked 1000000000 different ways, also, since when the hell does Katy Perry sing country?

touring the country, not singing country you dope.

I'm glad you were there for Katy Perry's (Jon Benet's) birth.

Katy Perry is supposedly turning 32 this year, that is clearly impossible. The long term effects of gravity cannot be averted.

katy_elmo_boobs.gif

That is a chest of a prime 26 year old. Irrefutable evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back