• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: The quest for being liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. Celebrating Christmas with dad's side of the family. All my cousins are clappers fans. Might have to get a few drinks and smirch all of them with jabs and overhand rights.

Tomorrow is the real Christmas for me when I celebrate with mom's side of the family.
Champ has the GOAT overhand right itt. would take some pro tips before you engage in the age old art of THROWING HANDS at family members

Just learned how to strip my gun via youtube videos. Significantly easier than I would've expected. Youtube da goat

ya, it's not that hard really to ship many things, and i say that from experience. seen many an AK's come back from down range through customs and everything. just gotta know how to do it.

then again, i flew in and out of germany like 10-15 times and never checked at customs a single time

Hateful Eight was fuggin dope

10/10

Last edited:
Someone make a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back