SBBC: That of which protrudes when the corporeal form extricates it's Sequela

What do you want senri to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you are both retarded. Who is Piper again?

Dont need to pretend you dont watch wrasslin now.
'Hot Rod' was my favorite heel on this Saturday morning cartoon:

maxresdefault.jpg

Piper wrestled in the 90’s. Lmao. Your white knighting of Ronda knows no bound.
You’re*

Are you denying you watch wrasslin now?

You’re*

Are you denying you watch wrasslin now?
I used to watch it with my kid when she was in to it. If that’s the point you’re getting at. And lmao @ your grammar

You people argue about the strangest things. Who cares if somebody watches WWE once in a blue moon. I hate what it's become, and even I will watch a PPV every year or so just because they actually manage to put on a couple matches that aren't trash (and someone else pays for it because I'm a cheap ass).

That being said, they're idiots if they think Mrs. Piggy the former MMA Squash Match Champion will save their women's division. Maybe if they recruited actual talent into it instead of athletic models it wouldn't be floundering like it is.

You people argue about the strangest things. Who cares if somebody watches WWE once in a blue moon. I hate what it's become, and even I will watch a PPV every year or so just because they actually manage to put on a couple matches that aren't trash (and someone else pays for it because I'm a cheap ass).

That being said, they're idiots if they think Mrs. Piggy the former MMA Squash Match Champion will save their women's division. Maybe if they recruited actual talent into it instead of athletic models it wouldn't be floundering like it is.
Shut the hell up.

Arguing delivers about 90% of the forum amusement.

Last edited:
Shitter is full on KKK.

Holy shit, Gunther has literally been banned from a Manhattan bar!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/new-york-bar-bans-customers-literally-article-1.3784265

Continental, an East Village dive bar famous for selling five shots “of anything” for $10, has decided to take a bold stand against the word “literally,” of all things. According to a sign posted in the bar’s window, the staff will boot anybody who uses the word “literally” from the premises, on the grounds that it is “annoying” and they just won’t tolerate ungrammatical language in the dive bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back