SBBC: That of which protrudes when the corporeal form extricates it's Sequela

What do you want senri to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of 8 man football in Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma but never 6 man football.

No aids allowed
Better than Canadians tbh.

Hes clean though. It would bring some excitement to that lame ass division. Unlike the yearly “New Breed”, hes actually talented and not a fat slob.

Hes clean though. It would bring some excitement to that lame ass division. Unlike the yearly “New Breed”, hes actually talented and not a fat slob.

You want to taste?

Enjoy your aids you slob
{<huh}

At my niece's home opener right now. Her first at bat her new walk up song is

And I'm like

<1>

Then she smacks a HR 20 ft over the leftfield fence and I'm like

<mma4>

I love it when y'all talk about your families.... It's beautiful...

some sweaty, writhing pulsating bodies on Fox, Mr. senri.
don't miss it.

DL_307SlimeMolds_SLIME_MOLD_SPREADS_4_500.gif

Most West Texas teams have 6 man football. It’s different and it’s fun to watch
<TrumpWrong1>

While West Texas does have many 6-man schools it is far from the majority. Also, the way you worded it makes it seem that schools have both 6-man and regular teams which would be dumb. Only the smallest of schools participate.

Decided to smoke a lamb shoulder tomorrow. I can't decide on a rub recipe for it though.

I've heard of 8 man football in Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma but never 6 man football.
same as me, only heard of 8 man and nothing smaller

We destroyed this tiny VA private school Kenston Forest so bad they moved to 8 man ball the next year. I mean we only had 120 students, they were the only team in the state of VA that had less students that played 11 man normal football at the time.

Oddly enough former Heisman winner Rashaan Salaam went to La Jolla Country Day for HS when i believe they still played 8 man ball. Yet he still went to Colorado and won the Heisman

same as me, only heard of 8 man and nothing smaller

We destroyed this tiny VA private school Kenston Forest so bad they moved to 8 man ball the next year. I mean we only had 120 students, they were the only team in the state of VA that had less students that played 11 man normal football at the time.

Oddly enough former Heisman winner Rashaan Salaam went to La Jolla Country Day for HS when i believe they still played 8 man ball. Yet he still went to Colorado and won the Heisman

R.I.P. Rashaan. He was a beast in that Heisman year. Sad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back